STRONG BONDS WE CREATE TOGETHER

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

James was worried when he came back from the general hospital to their shared suite at the resort only to find his son was not there.

He had taken a bath then ordered dinner for two as he waited. Dinner arrived and still Gulf wasn't yet back. He was a patient man and was not the type to get worked up easily, but the time was already nine in the evening and Gulf wasn't yet back. It was safe to say he was now very much worried after having dinner alone and calling Gulf's phone the millionth time only for it to say the phone was switched off.

James

Puts on one of his slacks and a simple shirt as he got ready to go out and start searching for his son

Puts on one of his slacks and a simple shirt as he got ready to go out and start searching for his son. But before he could open the door someone beat him to it as Gulf opened the door and entered into the suite. Gulf jumped in surprise on seeing him there before getting his bearings then sending a sweet smile towards his father.
He bowed in greeting before speaking.

" Pa ,you almost scared my ghost out of me, I thought you would be asleep by now" said Gulf still smiling.

" Yes I should, but how is that going to be possible when my son as me worried since he left without telling me were he was and now I am sure he was murdered by some humans trafficking syndicate" said James as he took in a deep breathe to calm himself...

Gulf suddenly felt guilty in an instant as he went to his PA who he got his height Gene from and hugged him as he placed his Head on the man's shoulder and said.

" Sorry pa,I didn't mean to worry you, I just needed to get out of this damn resort that is filled with so many couple activities which ends up just making me miss Gene ( short for Genevieve, only Gulf is allowed to call her that, anyone else get an ear full of the full pronounciation of her name,or a slap to the head if younger or an age mate)." Said Gulf.