LOVING YOU AT LAST

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The next couple of weeks for Mew was beyond amazing .
After he and Gulf finally came clean to each other about their true feelings for each other things became better.

He spent every free moment he had from his wife and job with Gulf.

And Genevrieve knew of atleast some of those visit, others the woman didn't know about was left unsaid.
He was so happy , words couldn't possibly describe his level of joy.

Mew knew what he wanted and that was Gulf , since he was a teenager, he knew that fact and it still remained the same. Gulf was the main person in his heart after his grandparents and then there was Genevrieve who he loved dearly .
He knows this arrangements was bad ,but what could he possible do?,  live without Gulf when he knew he had him now and they both loved each other.

Mew was currently sitted at the dinner table outside, on the Deck of the ship.

Gulf had a client who owned a ship and decided to engage his girlfriend on it, so this was just an engagement party Gulf had gotten a plus two for , and had invited he and Genevrieve to came along.

And Mew was just wowed by decor and everything else about the ship, The owner was really Rich.

The engagement went successful and They were currently having the party inside. But since he was hungry he came out for the buffey and after filling his plate he sat down to eat. Gulf and Genevrieve were still inside socialising.
Well more like Genevrieve talking to everybody using Gulf as a introduction and dragging an introverted Gulf along.

Mew was just about to go up and watch the stars when he saw Gulf walk up to him in his suit . He just doesn't know how someone could be so beautiful like this all the time.