Chpater 5 Coming out

It was the next morning I woke up with a smile on my face. I got up and got my clothes and headed down stairs to breakfast. My dad was sitting at the table by himself. "Dad were is everyone?" I questioned "your mother had to leave early for Max to go to school and Chad is well still in bed lazy peace shit!" I could tell Chad had done something wrong when I was out last night I don't care I was just happy that my dad was pissed of at someone else instead of me. I looked up to see the clock. "oh shit I got to go see ya later dad!" I grabbed my car keys and rushed out the door to my car. I was just about to open my car door then voice comes from behind me. "Jamie your giving me a lift!" Jessie called out to me he climbed in the car and I followed.

I put it in gear and start to drive. "so were where you last night I left like seventy messages." He questioned why I never text him back "eh... I went to ollys." I rubbed the back of my neck hoping he wouldn't catched on. " so" I looked at him wondering what he meant. "so what?" He looked at me with sarcastic expression "so is he rich are not did I win the bet!" I shook my head and pulled thirty dollars out my pocket. "hear" I handed him the money "haha I told you!" He shouted we pulled up outside the school we got out and walked in towards are lockers. Oliver was standing their with Dwayne talking. I almost got to excited when I so him. I walked up and opened my locker and grabbed some books start the day. Jessie starting talking to Dwayne about some project they were doing in some lessons.

Oliver put his hand on my shoulder and whispered to me "hey babe your looking good today." I blushed "hey" I voice come from down the hall it was Jake "yo guys coming watch this Butch Anderson fighting some kid" Dwayne and Jessie ran off to watch the fight I grabbed Oliver's hand to stop him going I didn't want to go, and watch Butch he was a dick and a fucking bully. Oliver stopped and looked at me questioning why I stopped him. "Come on he's an ass hole." I called out to Oliver "guess you got a point" he replied "iv got something better than that anyway" I looked around to see the hall was empty I snaked my arms round his waist and pulled him in and kissed him softly. Then hugged him close "we have to be careful if people find out about us god knows what will happen." As I pulled him closer "I don't care is long as I'm with you!" He replied did he really mean that that's so adorable. We separated as people came back from the fight "shit did you see the punch Butch hit that guy in the face." I heard some kid say as they walked passed us. The bell rang for us to go next hour Oliver walked passed and squeezed my butt as he walked pass. I let out a soft moen he turned and looked back with smirk on his face. "Yo Jamie you ok?" Dwayne looked at me question why I made a stupid noise for no reason."eh... Yeah I had a cof." He frowned at me " what ever let's go." We all walked off to are lessons. It came round to lunch I walked out of my lesson and went to lunch.

" I grabbed my food and went and sat with all my friends. "Sup Jamie!" Oliver said smirking at me remembering what he done before class. We finished are food and headed to are chairs. Oliver and I stayed back and let the others go in front. "why'd you do that before first hour anyone could have saw you do that!" I whisper shouted at him he looked at me all green eyed "I'm sorry it's just to cute I couldn't resist." He looked and smiled "yo mother fucker what you guys doing back their!" Dwayne shouted at us "nothing just talking!" Oliver shouted back we sat down at the chairs. Yo Jamie come here." Jessie called out to me I walked over "what" I replied "come sit here "I sat next him questioning what he was going to say he turned and looked at me. " you and Oliver are getting close huh" I rubbed the back of my neck "eh yeah he's cool." Jessie looked at me and just smiled and nodded. The bell rang for us to get to class we got up and head off the day continued to drag it was so boring but I couldn't help to think if Jessie suspect me and Oliver. I mean why would he just randomly ask me why I was getting close to Oliver but maybe I was just paranoid.

Aventurly school ended I walked to my locker I so Jessie and Oliver standing their talking. I wanted to just go and smash my lips agenst ollys but fucking stupid social grounds. "oh hey Jamie." Oliver said Jessie nodded at me to say hello "so what you guys talking about" I replied to them. "Nothing how shit school is really!" I couldn't take it anymore I have nothing to lose fuck social ground "YOU KNOW WHAT IM SICK OF THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!" I shouted I wrapped my arms around Oliver's waste and kissed him deeply the hall was silent I heard people speaking behind us. "that's fucking distrusting" "gay boy gay boy" I heard other people making fake throwing up noises. We separated I saw the shock on Oliver's and Jessie's face. "Jamie I thought you didn't want anyone too know!" I looked up at him and smiled. "yo your gay nigga!!!" Dwayne shouted at me Jake barged pass us "fucking quires!!" Oliver scorned at Jake as he barged pass I looked at Dwayne "yeah" "and you and olly are" Dwayne looked at us shock dropping of his face "yeah" he got even more shocked "and how long have you" "I new sins start of school and me and Olly about a week" he got even more shocked I realised my arms were still around olly I looked up at him he just smiled and kissed me softly.

Dwayne cared on walking shock dripping of his face. "hey you to lover boys finished I want to go home already!" Jessie called out to us I separated from Oliver "eh.... yeah sorry" "Jessie just shook his head and walked out of the school I noticed olly looking at me "Jamie why did you" "I don't know I was sick of hiding but this count go any further if it does Ill get thrown out of the house!" I trying to get my point across " we'll if you did you'll always have me. " He grabbed me and snaked his arms round my neck and kissed me softly "I'd better let you go Jessie's waiting" I smiled acutely feeling good about my life for once. Jessie was already sitting in my car a climbed in And but it in drive "hahaha about time you came out geez took you long anof" Jessie shouted "yeah long anof to lose Jake and possibly Dwayne some my only friends other than you and olly and the girls I have know one else." I bowed my head in shame "pffff forget about it they'll come around don't worry about it tomorrow's a new day and now you've got nothing to hide." We pulled up outside of Jessie's house "I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded.

Oh shit what have I got my self into god wish me luck I really need it.

__________________________

Alright guys here's the fifth chapter I really hope you enjoyed it. Anyway I'm sorry the paragraphs are so long but it wouldn't make sense if I split them and don't worry the story will get better. Anyway favourite,comment all the good stuff and I really hope to see you again in the next chapter. :)