Chapter 10 My First Time

*sex scene alert*

________________________

I put the car in drive I drove as fast as I could to ollys house. Stupid speed limit I was so excited I mean one touch from him probably could have set me of. We arrived outside his house. We both face each other and smiled. We climbed out the car and raced to the front door.

Oliver flung the door open before pulling me in raping his arms around my waste kissing me with extreme passion. I started letting out soft moens into his mouth. He giggled at me. I could tell he new how excited I was I already started getting hard. Oh god I'm such a pussy. "Heeemmm" a voice from behind calls out. It was ollys mum she smiled at us. "Oliver be good I'm going out and I hope you have fun Jamie!" She nodded and walked out shutting the door behind her. "Wait does your mum know what we're going to do!" I called out to be honest I don't think olly really cared as soon as she left he was already working away at me neck. He separated for second and smiled before pulling me up to his room. He through the door open then smashed his lips agenst myn again.

This time we both started moening. He turns me round pushing me back onto his couch. He climbs on top of me kissing me with even more passion. Oh god is this really happening he started humping me softly. It just made me even more hard. I had to have it I had have it now I need skin. I trailed my arms up underneath the back of his shirt. He separated from me for few seconds so I could left his shirt off. it wasn't long before I could feel his hands starting to work the way up my stomach to lift my shirt off as well. I pulled him in even closer he was so hard it was digging into me and believe me that felt so good.

Their was only one more Thing left until we would be open to the air. I kissed him even deeper my hand starting to do circles in his hire beautiful brown hire are moens getting louder. His hire was so soft I loved it, I felt his hand starting to feel my crouch. I separated from him and smile pushing over so I was on top. "You've had your fun." I winked and started kissing my way down his stomach before reaching the rim of his pans. I slowly undone his pans and pulled them and his boxers down.

Their it was lying before me he was so hard I had to have taste I slipped his length into my mouth and started stroking lightly for a few minutes. Before he pulled me off pulling my up to his soft textured lips. He pushes me back so I'm on the bottom before he works his way down to help me with my pans. We were both completely naked. He was so hot his perfect formed body. I pushed back so I was on top again. I had have a taste again I worked my way down putting his lengths into my mouth ones again. "Ohh.... Yeah.... Jamie....." I heard him wins as I was stroking his lengths even harder. His breathing began to pick up I stopped when it did it was difficult but I didn't want him to unload yet.

I looked up into his green eyes to see him smiling at me. He pulled me up pushing me so he was on top. I think he liked being the dominate one during sex I don't care he was so fucking hot. He starting humping me and kissing me deeply are juices mixing together. He separated from my lips before whispering in my ear. "You want to go all out?" He smiled I had know clue what he meant but I just wanted him so bad I nodded at his question. He continued to hump me he started to kiss my neck again. I could feel pleasure racing through my body it felt sooooo good.

He worked his way round To my backside. He smiled I moved to position ready to receive him. "Just tell me if you need circles ok babe!" He said oh god his accent just turned me on so much more, it was so sexy. I squeezed my eyes tightly waiting for him to pleasure me. He thirsted forward slowly his length getting ever deep into me. He reached round and stroked my length lightly and started humping slowly. Before gradually gaining speed I let out a soft moen, " you ok babe?" Olly questioned I nodded and he started again. A few minutes both of are breathing started speeding up. I could feel my climax starting to build. He let out loud moen I felt his load splash out in me. A few seconds later I couldn't take it anymore my load shot in his hand.

We both stayed in are position for few minutes trying to gather are selfs. He pulled out of me we both fell flat on the sofa. Lying side by side I felt his arm round me pull me in close to him. He kissed my forehead softly " I love you" he called out. I lifted my head kissing him deeply on the lips " I love you more" I replied he giggled at me. I loved the feeling of his stomach vibrate of his giggles. I looked up his head was lying back on the sofa his lips parshly separated trying to grab his breath. It was so adorable I don't know what happen but I think blacked out from all the excitement. I opened my eyes to see him still lying their relaxing. I worked my way up kissing him on the lips. "Oh Jamie your awake......" He smiled I was completely mad for this boy. I sat up kissed him again I moved my hand to to feel his length again.

He looked surprised I had do it again I had to have a taste. I kissed my way down his stomach put his length in my mouth again. "Oh..... Jamie......." I heard him wins I stroked his lengths gain speed. I kept going getting faster and faster his breathing began to speed up again. "Oh no..... Jamie....." His breath starting to take over his words he started reaching his climax his length twitched in my mouth. Then shot out a creamy reward his second loud was quite impressive. Sins it hadn't been so long sins the last time he shot. I swallowed every last drop like I need it to survive.

I worked my way back up to his lips and kissed him softly. He later his head back on the sofa and tryed to relax after such an intense session. I rapped my arms round his perfect cut body holding him as close as I could. We lay their and relaxed for about half an hour before he nudges me to get up. I looked deep into his green eyes questioning why he wanted to move. He giggled at me "I think it best if we get ready before my dad gets in if you get what I'm saying." I nodded and we both got dressed. "You want a drink?" He smiled I nodded softly he walked up to his mini bar and started pouring us drinks.

The hall time he was making them I kept looking him up down I know you think I'm complete sex addict, but I couldn't help it he was so cute. He comes over hands me a drink of some sort of soft drink lemonade. He tuned on the tv I started watching some movie called American sniper. I snuggled up to him holding him as close as I could. It wasn't long before a knock came to ollys door. "Yeah!!" Olly shouted towards the door his dad walked in " alright lads I'm just saying I'm home that's all." Olly smiled at his dad nodded he walked out closing the door behind him. We spent the rest of the night snuggling,kissing and watching movies it couldn't get any better.

Until time stud in are way again I had to leave it was getting really late. I peered over at Oliver he was happily watching the tv. I kissed his lip softly. " I have to go its getting late." He looked at me and made a really bad attempt at a puppy dog face. I don't care it made him look cute I kissed then he got up lead me to the front door. He kissed me on the lips "I love you Jamie." He called out I smiled "I love you more." I winked we giggled as he gently pushed my out the door. "See you tomorrow." I nodded and headed of to my car and drive my self home. I walked through the front door to be greeted by chad annoying face. "What?" I questioned he looked down at me with a smirk "nothing I'm going out!" He Borged pass me head off. I went up to my room and lay on my bed to try and get some sleep.

Yeah!!!! I just ha sex with the boy of my dreams. Sometimes you just have to love life but I wonder what was Chad smirking about does he know or am I'm I just paranoid. Anyway Wish me luck I think I'm going to need it.

__________________________

Alright guys here is the tenth chapter I really hope you enjoyed. Also one last thing I just wanted to say thank you for giving my story a chance it really does mean allot. Anyway thank you guys for reading this chapter favourite,comment all that stuff and I hope to see again in the next chapter. :)