Chpater 6 Nothing to lose

Ok one thing before you start reading. if your not fan of sexual scenes in books this chapter and the next might not be for you. Their will be a few sex scenes through out the book but I will warn you about them so don't worry.
__________________________

It was the next day thoughts were racing throw my mind at a million miles per hour. I got up out of bed and got ready. I headed down stairs checking every coner for my dad and brothers hoping that I wouldn't find them incase they found out about yesterday. I walked into the kitchen my mum was standing their cooking. "we're is everyone?" I mumbled checking my back "your brothers have already left and your dad had to work a early shift." She walks over to the table and gives me food I scoffed down as fast as I could. I jumped up and grabbed my car keys then headed out the front door to my car. Jessie was already their leaning on my car playing on his phone. I opened the car and we both climbed in. I but the car in drive "don't worry about today Jamie ill stand up for you if they want to be ass holes!" I looked over and nodded I was still so nervous we pulled up outside the school.

I took deep breath and climbed out of the car. "Ha look theirs that gay kid" some eighth grader shouted at me "fuck off" Jessie shouted at them. We cared on towards are lockers I grabbed some books out of my locker. Then I felt a some arms slide round my waist then a chin on my shoulder. "hey babe" it was olly well who else would it be. His voice his accent it just made all my problems just wash away. I turned round and kissed him I let out a soft moen in his mouth I heard people making throwing up noises behind
us. We separated I could see the rage in Oliver's face. "Hey babe carm down forget about them." He looked down at me and smiled letting the kids of the hook. I turned to see Jessie shaking his head at us "what" I said questioning his smirk on his face "nothing I got go see the stupid bitch of science teacher so ill see you guys later." Jessie ran of the bell rang for us to head to class Oliver linked my hand with his and started walking to class.

We walked down the hall passed an empty class room I stopped walking. Oliver looked questioning why I stopped. I turned to him and smiled he frowned I pulled him towards the empty class room. Upon entered the class room Oliver looked at me questioning why were in this empty classroom for no reason. "Jamie what are we doing here?" I snaked my arms round his waist and started kissing him deeply my tongue slipped into his mouth he let a weak moen at my invasion. I pushed him up agenst the wall still kissing him deeply. I thought I had nothing more to lose my hand slips down the front his pans to feel his length brushing up agenst it. We separate for a monument "Jamie were in school" his accent just turned me on even more I start stroking his lengths gradually gaining speed his, breathing started speeding up of me sending pleasure throw his body. It wasn't long before he splashed all over my hand. His breathing slowed down before he resting his head on my shoulder trying to catch his breath. He whispered in my ear "we're going to be late babe" I pulled my hand out of his pans "emm you can have it back" I wiped his white liquid on his shirt. I bit my button lip I was still so turned on I wanted him to do me right then right now but he kissed me softly on the lips. "N Uh no not yet iv got better plans than this" he smiled at me he leaned in and give me a long lingering kiss before separating and leaving the class room we were in.

I know right leavening me like that he's such tease jerk Anyway lets hope I get some action later on.

__________________________

Ok so here is the sixth chapter I hope you enjoyed it. I'm sorry this one was us so short but next chapter will be going up in a hour are so. Well eh favourite,comment all that good stuff and I hope to see you in the next chapter. :)