Chapter 7 Its my turn now

*Sex scene alert*

__________________________

I walked into my lesson I was half an hour late miss Gilles looked at me when I walked she was least then impressed. "Mr Riddles were have you been" I could see the anger burning in her eyes "sorry mis I had to take huge we'll ehh... Number 2" I rubbed the back of my neck my face felt on fire I was blushing thinking back to what I was really doing. "Fucking fag" a kid shouted at me "excuse me!! who said that Butch, you have detention all week I will not tolerate such language in my class Mr Riddles take you seat." I went and sat down in my seat. It came round to lunch I went to the lunch hall I went grabbed some food I turned around and someone was standing in my way it was Butch. "hey you stupid fag you got me detention." He pushes me "you got a problem" I frowned "yeah I do" Butch pushes me again "back the fuck off Butch" a voiced from behind me shouts Oliver was face to face with Butch "you one fight him you'll have to go through me first!!" Butch back down when Oliver stood up to him "this ain't over you fucking fags!" Butch walks away barging throw the crowd that was watching us.

I thought was so adorable that olly stood up for me like that. He turned around and I could still see the anger raging throw him. I walked up and kissed him softly I heard some people portending to throw up behind us he separated almost instantly. "shut the fuck up you whore!!!!!" Oliver shouted at the girl making the noises. "Yo guys over here" Jessie shouted over from are table. We walked over "yo what's up you gay mother fucker sorry about the other day nigger I was just shocked that's all" Dwayne said rubbing the back of his neck. "Don't worry about it." I replied we finished are food and headed out to are chairs every one sat down. I sat next to Oliver he was talking to Dwayne about something. I snuggled up to him Oliver put his arm around the back of my neck resting on my shoulder pull me in closer to him.

I looked up from his chest trying to catch his attention. He looked down at me smiling "you ok babe" he said softly "it's just Butch he's just being an ass hole so no I'm not really ok" I sighed "don't worry babe" he kisses me softly "Feeling better" "emm a little" he kisses me again "how about now" "could be better" he kisses me again "how about now" I smiled and nodded he replied with a smile we both looked up to see "Dwayne,Jessie,Lucy and Tanesha watching us. "ohhhhh you guys are such at cute couple" Lucy cryed out the both of us I blushed Oliver smiled and whispered to me. "you coming over tonight iv got to repay you for earlier." I looked up and nodded " your driving al meet you by your car after school iv got to go see my shagging music teacher." I giggled the bell rang for us to go to class and the rest of the day dragged, and I couldn't wait to see olly again and what was going to happen tonight their was an hour before the end of school. "Yo Jamie so what are you and olly doing tonight." Jessie called out to me raising his eye brow. "Nothing just hanging out" I replied "just hanging out really!! Jamie I can tell that isn't the only thing you guys will be doing" he replied to me my cheeks started burning of my deepening blush.

The bell adventurly rang I ran out the class room like ten year old school boy. I went out to my car their he was Oliver leaning on my car playing on his phone I approached him. "alright lad" he said to me approaching him I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him softly. "You ready to go" I whimpered we both separated and climbed into the car. "You do remember we're I live don't you" he punched my arm softly. I nodded my head and put the car in drive and headed to his house.

We pulled up outside his house we climbed out he linked my hand with his pulled me towards the front door. He swung the door open and dragged me throw the house to his room he flings the door open. We both walk in "emm.. Iv got something for you" he calls out to me he grabs my hand leads me to the couch. "wait one second" he searches his room before comes back with a guitar and some papers. "I write song for you" his cheeks began to spring a bright red colour. "I hope you like it? " he started singing he sounded like a angle had just ascended from heaven it was so cute. A few minutes later he finished the song. He lay the instrument down and flops down next to me on the couch snuggling up to me. "So did you like it?" He was itching to get my approval " I loved it" I kissed on the forehead softly. He placed his head on my chest my heart was beating at a million miles per hour. I need to try and stop it I don't want him to think I have some major heart problem are something. I notice that he looking up at me "whats up baby" he bites his bottom lip softly his cheeks start to grow in colour "ehhh" he reaches up and kisses me softly on my lips.

He begins to pushing me deeper into the couch. He starts to kiss with even more passion it made me let out a uncontrollable moen slip into his mouth. I felt his hand creeping up and getting tangled in my hire. I felt his hardness rubbing against myn. His passion in kissing began to deepen even more. His hand disappeared from my hire. I felt them snake their way up the front of my shirt. Oh god it was so hot my moens began to be more frequent, And so did his he slowly began to take my shirt off. His kiss began to increase with even more passion I felt his tongue slip into my mouth exploring every last inch of it. He separated from my lips "it's your turn now baby" he began kissing his way down my chest towards my stomach. Oh god I felt like I was going to explode just of him rubbing against me. He worked his way down to my stomach. He kissed it a few time before I could feel him undoing my belt. My fly went down and boxers my full formed erection to the open air. I was probably hard anof to lift a jumbo jet. Then I felt it a warm embraces slurping on my length.

Oh my god my moening began to happen uncontrollably my breathing began to speed up. And Oliver stated to get faster wow!! He was really good at this I could hardly stay still. "Olly I'm... I'm ... Gonna shoot!" He slowed down giving me one last slurp before lifting of me. He kisses his way back up to me "babe you get excited to fast just relaxes." He gives me a long linger kiss on the lips before making his way down again. His warm embraces covers me again. My breathing began to pick up even more than last time I was reaching my climax my body couldn't stop moving toes began curdling. "Ohh...... olly...... I'm gonna........" Before I could even finish my sentence I erupted in Oliver's mouth. I could feel him swallowing every last drop like he need it to live. He pulled my boxes back up and zipped up my fly, And kissed his way back up my stomach to my mouth. "Did that make up for this morning." I was speechless and still trying to catch my breath. Through our all the excitement I didn't release the time it was almost mid night. "That was amazing but I have to go." I sighed Great! he's going go think I'm a jerk. I sighed again I could tell he was also upset. "I wish I could spend more time with you." He smiled and kissed me softly "plenty of time for that" he kisses me again we both get up of the couch. He hands me my shirt lying on the floor.

I could see he was still hard I bit my bottom lip at the site of his excitement. I so his face blushing of me seeing it. He grabs my hand and leads me to the front door. He gives me a long lingering kiss on the lips before opening the door to let me out. I started walking to my car but I don't no what took over me I tuned back and shouted. "I love you." A smile grow on his face "I love you too." He replied I smiled back and climbed into the car.

I don't believe it did hear that he loves me. Could he be the one are am I'm I just a soccer for love anyway wish me luck.

__________________________

Well guys hear is chapter seven I hope you enjoyed it. Also one last thing before I end this chapter is. Ill publish a chapter every Wednesday. Also comment,favourite all that good stuff and I hope to see you in the next chapter. :)