Chapter 17 Once ally turned enamy

I will be posting a few more chapters today so enjoy!!!

*sex scene alert*
__________________________

We still driving I don't really know we're we were going. He kept making moen out loud just of him bitting his lip and his hand running around, my thigh. "Babe go to my house." He called out to me I drove as fast as I could to his house.

God dame fucking speed limit!! We pulled up outside his house I don't think his parents were home. We climbed out the car before I even knew what was happening. Olly grabbed my hand pulling me towards the front door. He flug the door open and pulled me through the house up to his room. He wrapped his arms round my shoulders kissing me deeply. He pulls me over to his bed. "You ready babe?" He questioned I winked "you know it." I replied he gently pushes me on the bed. Then climbs on top of me it was fast. His hands quickly worked through my clothes as did I.

We were like a pack wolfs fighting over a meal. Anyway we were both completely naked we were still kissing are juices were mixing together making a cocktail quite literally. Anyway I could feeling him about to kiss down my stomach "no!!" He looked me shock on his face. "No I mean you went first last time." I winked and flipped him over so I was on top before kissing my way down his stomach. Then placing his length into my mouth and stroking lightly. I gradually started gaining speed and more speed his breathing began to really pick up. "Jamie..... Uh.... Stop!!" He placed his hands on my shoulders and pulled me off.

I made pouty face to him god I didn't want to stop he pulled me back up to his lips leading me back. He started kissing me with more passion than before. He separated from my lips and said "I love you." He whispered "I love you too now come on!!!" He smiled at me we both got into position. I got ready for him waiting for him to pleasure me.

He moved into me slowly than starts to gain speed. I started to work at my self jerk off as olly pleasured me. Wow he was hard this time he was pounding me his breathing began to pick up like mad. It wasn't long before he explode inside me. I also explode into my hand. Are breathing both slow down we both tried to catch are breath he pulls out of me and we both flop back onto his bed. "Aw baby you've made me sore." He giggled at me "I told you I had a rush." He winked I leaned up and kissed him. We both snuggled together for a few minutes. "Come on then ." Olly gets up and hands me my pans, I made pouty face to try and get him to stay we're we were. I got up and put my pans on "aw come here" olly calls out he picks me up and pulls me over to sit on his couch.

We both snuggled together watching a film. We must have fell asleep I woke up I was still snuggled up to olly but it was the next day. I looked up to see olly was still sleeping. He looked so cute when he slept. He looked so peaceful so neutral to the world.

He started shifting waking up. His hand moved up and rubbed his eyes he looked down at me and smiled. "Morning babe." I leaned up kissed him I couldn't help my self he was just so cute. "We'll that was nice thing to wake up to." He smiled I nudged me slitly to make me move he stood up, and started to stretch. As he stretched his t-shirt went up so you could see a small portion of his stomach I not going to lie it turned me on. I stood up and stretched my self olly pushed me back down on the couch.

Then sitting on my lap and kissing me lightly. "Babe I'm still sour." He smiled and kissed down my neck. "We could do something else." I frowned at him not knowing what he meant. I felt his hand on my crouch. "What about your parents!" I whispered he got up and locked the door. He came back to me biting his bottom lip wow he so sexy when he does that. He kissed me again before undoing my
Pans and putting my length in his mouth.

And pleasuring me wow he was good at blow jobs shit. I couldn't stay still I kept moving. I exploded in his mouth he swallowed all of it every last drop. "See did that make up for me making you sour." I nodded "ok let's go down stairs." We walked out his room down stairs I pulled my phone out of my pocket I had about five miss calls and like a hundred texts of my mam,dad and Jessie. I replied to all of them I text my mam and dads saying that I slept at a friends house and I text Jessie saying it was out of my hands.

Jessie wanted to know we're we were sins we just disappeared and left him and Ryan their. We headed into the kitchen it was huge like the size of three houses are something. His mum was cooking some food. "You boys won't something." She offered us both food "yes please!!" Olly insisted "do you want some Jamie?" I nodded "oh Jamie you can speak I'm not going to eat you!" She insisted "ehh... Yeah.... Yes please." She smiled and continued cooking olly pulled me over and we sat at the table. My phone vibrated again it was from my dad it said "your friend jake is here he wants to speak to you." Wait jake is at my house he already hates me what if he tells my parents. I mean he already told Chad oh no!!

I looked at olly I think he could sense the tension in me. "What's matter babe." I looked at him. "Jake is at my house." I so his eyes shoot open "mum hold the food will be back shortly." We both got up and headed outside to my car I put it into drive and I headed to my house. We pulled up outside and we headed in Jake was sitting with my brother Chad in the living room. "What the fuck are you doing here!!" I whisper shouted at Jake looked at me and frowned "I just came to say hello." He replied then walked pass us out the door.

Chad looked me "Jamie I'm sorry I tryed a really did!" I could see the concern on his face. "JAMIE!!!!" I heard a voice behind me my dad entered the living room my mum trying to hold him back he was practically in my face. "JAMIE YOUR GAY!!!!! THEIR WILL BE NO FUCKING GAYS IN MY HOUSE PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT!!!!!!" My mother pushed him back "HAROLD HE'S YOUR SON!!!" She shouted at him. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK HE CAN GET OUT MY HOUSE!!" My mother started crying. "BUT DAD WHY DOES MATTER YOU HAVE TWO OTHER STRAIGHT SONS." I shouted try as hard as I could to get my point across. " I DON'T CARE THEIR WILL BE KNOW GAYS IN MY HOUSE ITS A SIN AGENST THE CHURCH AND I WON'T HAVE IT!!!!!!! NOW GET OUT AND YOU YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND YOU CAN GET OUT TWO!!!!!" I frowned at my farther anger rushed through my vains like water flows through a river. "DON'T BRING HIM INTO THIS!!!! " I shouted at my dad fury running through me it was beginning o get out of control. "JUST GET OUT NOW!!!!!" My farther stormed out the house, my mother sat back on the couch crying. I'm sure I even so Chad shed a teer. "Mum I'm sorry..... I can't help it....I......" I sat down next to her I put arms around her trying to comfort her. "Jamie..... I'm not mad at you your my son I want you to be happy and if your happy being gay than I'm happy...." My mum tried to wipe the teers away from her face.

I burst out in teers of my mum saying that and all this time I thought she hated gays. She hugged me "Jamie..... You will have to leave for few days so I can talk to your farther....." Her voice trailed off she started crying again. "I'm sorry..... I just can't believe your father......" She wiped her eyes again "I'm sorry..... Your name is olly right...." She pointed at Oliver he started to blush "eh.... Yeah..." He sounded like he was trembling I think he was scared of the way my farther went on. God what dick embarrassing me in front of my boyfriend and what great first impression dad!! Oh shit sorry back to what was happening my mother looked at olly and smiled.

"Would it be ok with your parents if Jamie stays with you..?" She was still wiping away the teers from her face. I looked up to see Chad actually crying wow I never thought Chad actually gived a shit about me. "Yes of course he can miss riddles..." I got up and hugged olly then kissed him lightly. "It's ok baby....." He looked down and smiled at me I looked around to see my mum smiling bit I could also see the teers in her eyes.

I could also see my brother he was frowning but he wasn't discussed which is awesome. "We'll Jamie lets go gather your things. We all headed up stairs to pack my stuff to go to ollys.

Wow I can't believe Jake done that what fucking ass hole. Hoooo I I get my hands him ill kill him. Anyway it might sound bad that I'm getting kicked out the house but I guess I get to spend more time with olly. I do hope my dad does come round but until then guys WISH ME LUCK!!!!!

__________________________

Alright here is the next chapter stand by for the next it will be coming shortly!!!!!! :)

P.s This was the most scariest moments of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!