Chapter 13 Its been a long time

I went to sleep I woke the next day. I got dressed and headed to Jamie's. A few minutes later. Jamie came out he opened the car I climbed. I noticed him smiling "so what happened come on details!" He sounded excited I told what happened and we ended up doing. "Really Ryan was gay this whole time well I guess you got lucky." We both laughed "you can tell olly about me and him but it can't go further ok!" I made my point we pulled up outside the school I so Ryan talking to the football team.

I just smiled and carried on walking we entered the school and headed to are lockers. Oliver was waiting as normal Jamie and him hugged and kissed. Then I so Jamie whispering into ollys ear his eyes shot open. "No..... Really Jessie?" Olly questioned "shhhhhh keep your voice down yes!" I shout whispered "sup guys." I turned to see it was Ryan oh my god he looked so cute. "Sup" I tryed to act as causally as I could he smiled at me and winked.

The bell rang for first period Jamie nodded and pulled Oliver quickly down the hall. Jerk I new he was going to do that. The hall was pritty much empty I pulled Ryan a side in the corner so know one can see us. I snaked my arms round his waist and kissed him deeply "it's the weekend tomorrow" I whispered my cheeks began to feel really hot I must have been blushing. " You look so cute when you blush." He whispered I blushed even harder. "We better get going." He winked then give me one last kiss before running of to his first period. I headed of as we'll the rest of the day was pritty slow. I missed Ryan so much.

When it came around to lunch he came and sat with us at the chairs. I don't know if Dwayne are Lucy are anyone court on. Why he was sitting with us I got as close as I could so know would find out about us. After lunch the day just dragged on and on. The bell rang for the end of the day I was so happy it was the weekend. At least now I can spend some real time with my boyfriend. Wow that felt wearied saying that.

Anyway we walking out of the school when Some hands covered my eyes. "Guess who" I turned to see it was Ryan with Jamie and Oliver "what's going on guys?" I smiled "eh... Jamie and Oliver want to give us a lift and hangout out at ollys place. I can only guess why." He said it sarcastically I smiled we all climbed into Jamie's car and he drove us to ollys. We pulled up and myn and Ryan face dropped at the site of his house. "You guys coming." I heard Jamie say I realised that me and Ryan were holding hands I blushed at the sight of it.

I looked at him he smiled at me before pulling me up to the front door. We all headed into the house to ollys room. Same face happened again "Jamie I really did win that thirty dollars." Oliver me and Jamie laughed Ryan just smile awkwardly "oh babe it was inside joke." He shock his head "oh your the girl in this relationship babe." He pulled me away from the other two before but is arms round my shoulder and kissing me. We separated before realising that olly and Jamie were pritty much lying on top of each other kissing and I swear some crouch feeling was going on as we'll. "you know we're still here right." Ryan called out "they both stopped and looked at us. "oh yeah right sorry." Jamie called out.

They got up and let us sit down. Olly turned the tv on we all watched tv. Me and Ryan a snuggled together so did olly and Jamie. I put my head on his chest. God he so cute!!!!!! Ryan turned and looked at me when I did I instantly blushed he kissed my forehead "you have to stop blushing babe it's making me hard." Wow did me mean that I bit my bottom lip and kissed him hard on the lips.

I snaked me hand down and felt his crouch. He smiled at me kissed me back hard. I started to get really excited from are kissing I mean It wasn't much but don't judge me I haven't had relationship in long time. Anyway I was getting really hard. I let out uncontrollable moen. I heard olly and Jamie giggling at us. I "How about we take this home?" Ryan questioned I bit my bottom lip and nodded. "We're going now" Ryan called out Jamie just smiled at me and nodded. He knew what we were going to do but I don't care for the first time in my life I actually really wanted to. We both headed out of ollys and headed to my place.

Oh boy were going home to possibly have sex. I really can't wait I hope Ryan can't tell how excited I am I started walking pritty fast when we left. well wish me look guys!!!

__________________________

Well guys here is chapter thirteen I hope you enjoyed it. If you did favourite, also leave a comment if you have any questions are anything like that and I hope to see you again in the next chapter. Peace :)