Chapter 15 My Brothers

Jamie's POV

It's about time Jessie lost his verginity so I think. Well I can't really say much I only lost myn not more than a couple weeks ago. Anyways it was Saturday and I was lying in bed thinking for something to do today. I wonder, a knock hits on my door it was loud that only means one thing. "Chad" he opened the door with a grain on his face. "What do you want?" I frowned as he slowly walked into my room. "I was at the mall before and eh... " his words began to drift off "yeah and?" I questioned he looked me with a smile growing in his face. "And eh.... I ran into your old friend Jake." My eyes shot open with anticipation "yeah and." My hands began to shake I was getting really nervous. "He said that your gay" he giggled I was shocked why the fuck would Jake do that what friend he was, but I had to try and pull it of.

So I giggled " ha no I'm not!!" I replied he smiled again "yeah that's not what this says." He throws his phone on my bed it had picture of me and olly kissing in school. That piece of shit I'm going to kill him god damit, mother fucker!!!!! I got up out of bed and quickly slammed the door shut and locked it. "Chad you can't say anything please you can't say anything please!!!!!!!!!!" Concern rushed through my body I could feel tyres starting to fill up my eyes. He started giggling at me "what do I get if I do" he smiled "what ever you want ill get you anything a new car anything.

Just please don't say anything to mum or dad please!!!!!" He shook his head "what then please anything!!!" He looked like he was thinking what he wanted. "So!!!" I was so nervous to be honest I'm surprised he told me that he found out and did go strait to mum and dad. He looked me again "I don't really want anything so eh... Unlucky." I grabbed his shoulder pushing him back away from the door. "Chad please out of everything in the world this one thing really do want from you.

You kick me punch call me what ever you want just please don't tell mum and dad." He rolled his eyes at me "fuck you are gay but I'm not dick so I ain't going to tell them now let me out iv got get dressed for a party." I breathed a sigh of relief "thank you so much chad." I hugged him "eww get of me don't push your luck." I let go "sorry but thank you so much!!!" "Yeah yeah yeah now let me out for fuck sake." I opened the door and let him out he walked to his room.

Wow he really isn't going to tell them I guess Chad isn't such a bad brother after all. I shut my door and flopped on my bed I pulled up my phone to text Jessie and olly. "You never guess what just happened to me my brother chad found out I'm gay through Jake what an ass hole right. Anyway Chad isn't telling my parents who new he was actually a good brother." I sent the text almost instantly I got a text back of olly it read. "Thats great!! bb only have tell a few more people than you don't have to worry no more." For the rest of the night I texted olly I was still so shocked that Chad never said anything.

It was around 10:34 when Jessie sent me a reply it read. "Awesome dude!!! Ill speak about it tomorrow." So wait he still doesn't want to know all the details and I sent the text at like 11:00 this morning. Oh we'll doesn't matter ill speak to him tomorrow. It was getting late it was around midnight when I heard the front door open and someone stumbling up the stairs. I opened my bed room door to see Chad and some girl walking up stairs. As he walked pass he pulled a stupid face at me.

I hope he's not to loud coz that's kinda gross. Oh we'll glad to see his happy wait a minute did I just say I'm happy my brother is happy. Huh I guess we had a monument when he wouldn't tell my parents. I went back and climbed into bed my phone vibrated next me. It was a unknown number it read "fucking fag you'll get what you deserve!!!" What the hell who the fuck is that from and I know what you guys are thinking its probably Jake right. I don't think it will be because I still have his number. Doesn't matter today was alright I didn't have to worry about my brother being a jerk about the gay thing and I'm happy that were getting along at the minute.

I guess I spoke to soon about the jerk thing oh yeah he was having sex with that girl. Her moens so fucking loud god will she just shut up. I hope Max doesn't here this ha spoke to soon again. I heard my door open it was Max he was rubbing his eyes and looked very tired. "Jamie what's that noise it starting to scar me." He climbed on my bed "it's nothing little bro it's just Chad being loud. You need to go back to bed." I messed up his hire a little bit before walking him back to his room. "Go to sleep now." He climbed back in his bed an I headed of back to myn. I didn't get to sleep until about 1:00 in the morning just thank god they stopped.

Oh shit Chad is actually a good brother who new right. Aventurly ill be able to get sleep. If they don't started again then in that case I'm fucked. Oh we'll wish me Luck guys I'm going to need it.

__________________________

Ok guys here is the next chapter I hope you enjoyed. I will be posting another few chapters tomorrow so I hope to see you then. :)