Chapter 7

⚠️mentions of self-harm and sewerslide⚠️

Morning came, and you were fast asleep on Kenma's sofa. Kenma went to wake you up, but saw you were not there. The bed looked like it has not been slept in. Kuroo also woke up and saw Kenma in the spare room, staring at an empty bed. Kenma turned around to look at Kuroo, who also had no clue where you were. Kuroo headed downstairs with Kenma, parting ways at the stairs. Kenma went to the kitchen to make breakfast, and Kuroo went looking for you.

Kuroo found you asleep on Kenma's sofa with your switch still in your hands. Kuroo carefully removed the switch and went to the kitchen where Kenma was. He placed the switch on the countertop and helped Kenma make breakfast, while you slept peacefully on the sofa. Not even stirring when Kenma accidentally dropped a frying pan. The two continued making breakfast and went to wake you up.

"Morning. How long you been down here?" Kuroo asked.

"Erm..." You pause. "An hour after Kenma left my room last night." You whispered. Kenma heard you, but Kuroo did not.

"When?" Kuroo asked.

"Late last night." You say.

"When did you fall asleep?" Kenma asked, handing you a plate of pancakes.

"Like 5am?" You say, rubbing the back of your neck.

"And it's 8am now." Kuroo says.

"How come you stayed awake so late?" Kenma asked.

"You're one to talk. Lemme guess, you stayed up all night playing Animal Crossing in your room, didn't you?" Kuroo says.

"Wait, don't tell me. You're applepi?!" You say loudly.

"Yeah. Why?" Kenma asks.

"So both of you stayed up late playing Animal Crossing then?" Kuroo questioned.

"I think I was on your island last night." You say, ignoring Kuroo.

"Oh. So you're SwiftChibi?" Kenma questions.

"Yeah. You're island is so beautiful." You pause. "Like you." You whisper, loud enough for only Kenma to hear.

"Guys! Quit flirting over Animal Crossing. Did you or did you not stay up late playing it?!" Kuroo interrupted.

"I'm not flirting. I've just found someone who shares a common interest." You say.

"I'mgonna go put this on charge upstairs. Back down soon!" You say, standing upfrom the sofa.

Your POV:
I dashed upstairs and to the spare room. Was I flirting? I do not even know how to flirt! Actually, that is a lie. I do. And I blame Teru for that. Why does he have to be a heart throb at his school? And why sis he insist on teaching me how to flirt? Well I know one thing is for certain. Teru sure is right when it comes to knowing if you are in love with someone. And I think I have a crush. Wait, what am I saying? I do not even know if that is true.

My thoughts were interrupted with a buzz from my phone.

To: Y/N
From: Teru
Hey. You awake? Need to talk. It is urgent. Like urgent, urgent.

To: Teru
From: Y/N
Holy shit Teru. Calm down. What is up?

To: Y/N
From: Teru
Ah. How do I put this?

To: Teru
From: Y/N
Teru. What do you mean?

To: Y/N
From: Teru
Are you at home?

To: Teru
From: Y/N
No. I am at a friend's house. Why? Teru. Please just tell me what has happened.

To: Y/N
From: Teru
Aunt L/N. Your mum. She killed herself. She found out what happened and why you wanted so desperately to leave Seijoh. She felt awful for not knowing. Y/N. I am sorry.

To: Teru
From: Y/N
Teru. I am glad you told me. I would have hated to find out from the police.

I put my phone down and closed the door. Why? Why? I should have told her. Then this would not have happened. It is all my fault. I blame myself for this. I sigh heavily and head for my bag. My brain is telling me to do this even though I know I should not. I rifle through my bag till I find it. My blade. I should not. But. I need an escape. Once. Twice. Three times. I grab a tissue and clean it. Then sob on the floor. Hoping the 2 boys do not hear me.

Kenma's POV:
"Is. Is she crying?" I ask.

"I think so. Go and check. I'll clean up down here." Kuroo says.

"K." I reply.