Chapter 3

⚠️mention of r*pe and self-harm⚠️

Third Person POV:
You stepped out of the bathroom and looked at the floor. You did not want them to see that you had been crying. So you did not look at them. Which was hard. But you tried. Yumeko left after Kuroo had thanked her for her help. You just stood there. Waiting for them to ask you all sorts of questions. So you prepared yourself. You owed them an explanation.

"Are you ok? What happened?" Kuroo asked.

"I left Aoba Johsai because I experienced some issues. And bullying. So I begged my parents to move me schools. But the bullying continued." You reply.

"W-what kind of issues?" Kenma asked.

"I-I was in a relationship with someone on their volleyball team. It only lasted a week, but the guy took advantage of me. And..." You pause.

"Were you raped?" Kuroo asked.

You looked back to the ground. By this point, they knew you had been crying.

"When I thought she went through some things, I didn't think it was this." Kenma thought.

You showed Kuroo and Kenma the messages. They seemed shocked. But you knew that they might.

"I just hope they don't drag me by the arm back to the roof." You thought.

Kuroo then proceeded to grab your arm and drag you back to the rooftop. You knew he meant no harm, so you tried to hide the pain you were in. You were unsure if he could feel the bandage through your blazer, but you just hoped that he did not. you wanted a good relationship. One where they would not run when they found out about your past. Or ignore you because you would cut yourself. You knew you should not, but sometimes you wanted an escape.

"K-Kuroo l-let go. T-that hurts." You eventually say as you reach the roof.

"I wasn't even holding her arm that tightly." Kuroo thought to himself.

You sat down on the roof and both Kuroo and Kenma insisted you ate your food. Even if you did not want to eat. You were unsure if Kuroo or Kenma picked up on your hidden pain. But you just hoped they would not ask. You knew what would happen if you did. Memories from your past immediately engulf your train of thought.

"Y/N. You should not do that. I know you want to get away sometimes. But please you need to stop this and talk to someone." Your friend said.

"(Best Friend's Name) you don't understand what I've been through. To be honest, I am surprised you do not know. Everyone in this school has it out for me. That's why I'm leaving." I respond.

"What do you mean?" Your friend asks.

"She was raped by Oikawa. He was just using her." A passer-by said.

"Y/N." Your friend says.

"Look I don't need sympathy. I understand if you do not want to be friends. So please, just leave me alone." I say.

"Hey. Are you ok?" Kuroo asks, snapping you back to reality.

"I was thinking of some awful memories from the past." You say.

"H-have you talked to anyone about the thing?" Kenma asked.

"No.not even my parents know. I just told them I was being bullied, which was true.But I only showed them the messages that didn't mention him." You say.

Kuroo decided he did not want to blatantly talk about you to Kenma while you were there. And rather than leave you alone, Kuroo pulled out his phone and asked Kenma some things. It was a Friday, so Kuroo has suggested a sleepover at Kenma's house. Of course he checked with Kenma first before asking your opinion on it. Kenma was more than willing to agree, since he somewhat understands the things you are dealing with (depression and being shy, seeing as though he has the same).

"Would you like to have a sleepover at mine?" Kenma asked.

"L-let me ask my mum." You said.

To: Mum
From: Y/N
Hi mum. My friend was wondering if I can have a sleepover at their house.

To: Y/N
From: Mum
Aw I am glad you made a friend. So, how long is this sleepover then?

"How long is the sleepover?" You ask.

"Till Monday." Kuroo said.

To: Mum
From: Y/N
Until Monday.

To: Y/N
From: Mum
Of course. That is fine. I will pack a bag for you to pick up after school. Love you.

To: Mum
From: Y/N
Love you too. I have to go. My lunch break just ended.

To: Y/N
From: Mum
Ok. I look forward to meeting your friend. Bye love.