Chapter 10

~3rd Person POV~
Kenma was still sleeping, leaning his head against your bed when all of a sudden you jolted upright. Breathing quickly and a sweat drop dropped from your forehead. You put your hand to your head when the towel fell.

"Y/N? What's the matter?" Kenma says, stirring from his slumber.

"I. I had a bad dream." You say, looking down at the towel in your hands.

"Hey. It's ok. How's your fever?" Kenma asks you.

He places his hand on your forehead causing you to blush slightly. Your forehead was still slightly hot so he took the towel from your hand and went to go and grab another one.

You sat up further in the bed and looked down at the bandages covering your arms. You couldn't stand the sight of them. You looked around the room for any more bandages but couldn't see any. Kenma came back with the towel and saw your eyes darting around the room.

"What's wrong?" Kenma asks.

"I was looking for another bandage." You say.

"Oh. I'll grab one." Kenma says.

He placed towel on your forehead and you lie back down. Kenma went downstairs in search for the first aid kit. He saw Kuroo in the kitchen attempting to cook dinner. He laughed slightly at the ordeal causing a glare from the older volleyball player.

"What? What's so funny?" Kuroo asks Kenma.

"Nothing. Just you cooking." Kenma says.

"How come you came down here? Thought you were staying with Y/N?" Kuroo asks.

"I came for the first aid kit." He says.

"Right..." Kuroo says.

He went over to the cabinet and grabbed the first aid kit before heading back upstairs to where you were. He opened the door to your room and walked in. He placed the first aid kit on the floor and proceeded to help you change the blood-soaked bandages.

After he changed them, he helped you downstairs so that the two of you could go and join Kuroo for dinner. Once you got down there, Kuroo had this smirk plastered across his face. Kenma gave him a death glare before he turned his face away.

Kuroo dishes up the dinner for the three of you and you all begin to eat after thanking Kuroo for the food. You took a bite and it honestly wasn't that bad. It was... edible. At least.

You all ate the food and as you are about to get up and wash up, Kuroo stops you. He gets up from his seat and heads into the kitchen to wash up the dishes that were laid in the sink.

"Oh. Y/N. We have the training camp coming up. Are you gonna come as our manager?" Kuroo asks.

"Manager? Don't you have one?" You ask.

"No. We don't. But I'm sure it would be fun don't you think? We could show you how to play volleyball after practice is over." Kuroo says.

"That does sound fun. Sure!" You say.

"Ok. We'll let coach know tomorrow then." Kuroo says.

Kuroo finished cleaning up before heading over to the sofa in the living room. You and Kenma went over and joined him. Sitting next to him on the sofa. He grabbed the television remote and flicked onto a movie channel. He eventually found a horror movie and let it play. It was currently in the middle of adverts so Kuroo went off to grab some snacks for the movie.

Once he came back, the movie was about to start. Kuroo sat on the edge and you sat in the middle with Kenma on the other end. You were all sharing a blanket between the three of you. After an hour of the film playing, you had fallen asleep with your head resting on Kenma's shoulder. He was blushing at the fact that you had fallen asleep on him.

Kuroo chuckled lightly at the ordeal. He was happy. Proud. And had a pang of guilt in his heart. He was secretly catching feelings for you but decided to hold off so his friend had a chance with you. Giving up his feelings, he was willingly let his best friend make the move over him.

Kuroo gently got up from the sofa once he realised Kenma had also fallen asleep. He covered you and Kenma with the blanket before heading off to the bedroom upstairs. He fell asleep thinking of you in Kenma's caring arms. He couldn't think of a better person to be with you.