Familiar feeling

Probably longest chapter I've ever done. 4466 words Y/N POV

It's been a few hours since I left camp and I'm outside a bar. I sigh. I open it and find the league of villains. I see bakugo tied up and walk past him and enter a room.

Y/N: so. I see your alive and kicking.

 I see your alive and kicking

Y/N: pucci.

Pucci: Y/N.....my fri-

Platinum world slams him against the wall

Y/N: don't you dare finish that sentence you damn bastard......

Pucci: I'm sensing some hostility from you.....but please.....don't worry about anything my friend. For the father has brought you here for a reason.....

I drop him and stare him down.

Y/N: even though you fused jotaro with dio and ended his life......your still my old friend......but.

Platinum world punches him across the face and he grabs his jaw.

Y/N: I'm probably going to enjoy this more than I should.

Pucci: Y/N.....what did you do to your friends if I may ask?

I look down.

Y/N: I'd rather not talk about it......but answer me this pucci. Why the hell did you think this would be a good idea?

Pucci looked at me with sadness

Pucci: I just wanted my friend back.....for him to be alive.....but......I think I can.....

Y/N: what do you-

We both hear a loud boom and I freak open the door to see all the heroes. I close the door and sigh.

Y/N: the hell do you mean pucci?

He's gone.......SHIT!!!! I'm suddenly teleported outside and the entire area is destroyed. As I look around I see all for one and all might fighting.

Pucci: do you see it Y/N.......all for one fighting all might.....two completely different people......yet....so similar....

I turn to pucci who's smiling at me.

Y/N: what's your point father.....

Pucci: you can be separated......

Y/N: what......

Pucci: if I'm right.....the 5 discs are still in there.....jotaros memories......star platinum......the world......DIOS memories.....the vampiric abilities.....I can take half of it back.....and you'll be gone for good.....

Y/N: I-

I look down and see all might about to get killed and my eyes widen.

Y/N: PLATINUM WORLD!!!!