Pick out you hero names!!

Y/N POV
As I was walking to school with Giorno and josuke we were discussing with what happened at the festival.
Josuke: do you think I went to far with kars?
Y/N: yes
Giorno: absolutely.
Josuke: wow way to let it easy on me.
Y/N: let me put it in this way. Kars was the ultimate life form. Nothing could kill him.
Giorno: the fact you managed to put him at the brink of death only shows how far you went.
Josuke just sighs. As we continue to walk people started pointing at us.
Giorno: what's there problem?
Y/N: it's not the joestar curse that's for sure.
They walk up to us
Man: hey aren't you Giorno Giovanna Y/N joestar and Josuke higashikata?
We all nod and they gasp
Man: you guys are big deals!!!
Man 2: can we get your autograph?
We awkwardly nod. Once we're done we continue walking to school.
Josuke: man. One we take down one villian and suddenly we're big shots.
Timeskip
Evryone was taking about how they did in the festival and everyone was congratulating me. Especially momo and toru. Aizawa walks into the room with his sleeping bag.
Aizawl: all right. Settle down everyone. Today. We're going to be picking out your hero names.
The door then open since more and in come the R rated hero midnight. Oh dear god no.
Midnight: when coming up with a name isn't has something to do with you and your quirk. Well be using these for your internships. But he warned. You could end up with something really embarrassing!!! I'll give you a few minutes to figure out your hero names.
Evryone was given a white board to write out names on.
Josuke: should I do something that has something to do with healing?
Giorno: possibly. Should I go with The Golden hero or something else?
Josuke and Giorno continued taking while i was in deep thought....
Flashback
Dio: THIS IS THE END JOTARO!!!! TIME TO DIE!!!!
Dio: GOODBYE JOJO!!!!
Joseph: the name brings fear into the joestar family.
Jotaro: How does it feel not being able to do anything?
Dio: THE WORLD!!!!
Flashback end
As I sat there I couldn't help but realize the amount of fear a single name brought into the entire joestar family. Dio. Even I got chills hearing that name.
Josuke: Y/N!!!!
Y/N: hm? Oh!!! S-sorry. What?
Josuke holds up his board reading the name Shining Diamond. I smile.
Y/N: not bad. Though why not the name crazy diamond?
Josuke: I don't want people thinking I'm crazy becuase I'm screaming my name every few minutes.
Y/N: true. What about you Giorno?
Giorno does his usual gangster smirk

 What about you Giorno?Giorno does his usual gangster smirk

Giorno: I'm choosing The Golden hero. Golden wind.
Y/N: nice. Why not just the golden hero?
Giorno: I need some sort of name. Not just the title.
Josuke: what about you?
Y/N: well-
I then see Izuku go up and share his card with everyone. Deku huh?....nice.
Kirishima: you sure about that?
Mina: yeah you could get stuck with that forever.
Izuku: I know. And I'm sure. I used to think this name meant useless(NO!!! IF YOUR USELESS YOUR MUUUUUDDDDAAAAAAA) but someone taught me it can mean more than that.
Midnight: good job.
That's it....it doesn't matter what the name means....it's what I CHOOSE IT TO BE!!! I write down my hero name and raise my hand.
Y/N: ready.
As I walk up I flashback to Joseph telling jotaor about dio. Dio fighting Jonathen. There last moments together. I smile. As I walk up to the podium and show off my name everyone's suprised.
Y/N: This name used to strike fear into the hearts of my family. Heck. I used to bear this name. Sorta. I am the greatest hero in Za Wauldo. DIO.
Midnight smiles at me as well as everyone else. I turn to see Giorno and josuke smiling. Though. Pretty sure it's because I made a good speech.

 Pretty sure it's because I made a good speech

As I sat back down momo and toru smiled at me

As I sat back down momo and toru smiled at me. I smiled back. After everyone got done sharing there names I felt tired. More than usual. As I stood up everything started getting black.
Josuke: hey. You ok?
Momo: Y/N? Are you all right?
Y/N: I'm fi-
Everything goes black. I hear momo and torus voices along with Giorno and Josuke yelling my name.
??? POV
As I open my eyes I look around my surroundings. Interesting. He's already gone down. Fascinating. It seems as though I'm getting a better grip on him than I was before. Though. I mustn't chase to much confusion. I'll let him live....for now.
Timeskip
Y/N POV
As I open my eyes I look around my surroundings. Weird. How long have I been out? I thought I was getting better with these damn headaches. I see Joseph and holly come in and-wait. Why did I call them by there first na-
Holly: Y/N!!! Are you ok?
Joseph: you need anything?
Y/N: not really.
Holly: I thought you stopped having these.
Y/N: so did I.
As I felt my head I clutched my side. It hurts.
Y/N: maybe I'm just low on blood. It's been awhile.
Joseph: but you don't need blood to survive.
Y/N: yes but it does help these damn headaches go away.
Joseph nods and asks the nurse for some blood while holly tries to comfort me. She's so nice. I see Joseph come back with the blood. I suck it all up and I stand up feeling better.
Y/N: it hurts a little but I think I'm fine now.
They sigh in relief. I ask them where evryone is.
Holly: where actually at the house.
Y/N: really!?!
They told me that they wanted me to be here to I could go stairght to bed and get some rest. With all that's been happening I can see why. As I change out of my clothes and lie in my coffin(yes. There comfy for you) I think about what happened. Why.
To be continued
Next time
Internships? With the old man?