Cavalry

Quick note. I honestly forgot about the cavalry battle and thought the tournament was next😅😅😅sorry if you guys were looking forward to that!!! Hope you enjoy this one!!!!
Y/N: POV
Calvary battle huh? Shouldn't be to hard.
Midnight: becuase Y/N joestar scores first he gets 1 million points!!!!

Like this but It's Y/NY/N: huh

Y/N: huh...

KING CRIMSON (cause I'm to lazy to write out the rules)Midnight: it's going to be rough!!! Use your quirks as much as you like!!!! But there are still rules!!! Make a team fall on purpose and your disqualified!!!Now go get started!!!Ashido: you sh...

Midnight: it's going to be rough!!! Use your quirks as much as you like!!!! But there are still rules!!! Make a team fall on purpose and your disqualified!!!Now go get started!!!
Ashido: you should really stand by me!!!
Ayoma: I don't want to beg but please!!!
Momo: I think he'd rather work with me!!!
Gionro: OI Y/N!!!!
I turn over to see Giorno.
Y/N: oh hey. Want to team up?
Gionro: why not?
Everyone: WHAT!?!?
Y/N: pretty sure almost everyone who has a head band wants to take me down. Where's josuke?
Gionro: already joined a group. He looked pretty determined to take your band.
Y/N: so we need one more....
This is tough. Gionro and me can pack a power house but people like todoroki, and Bakugo are challenging me and can rival golden experience and platinum world....who do I know that can help me...
Y/N: wait what about DEKU!?!
Giorno then points to the timer and then deku who I see already picked out his team.
Y/N: shit. Ok next best thing!!!!
Giorno: and what's that? We're almost out of time and it's just you and me!!!
(It actually took me more than 15 minutes to figure out who to pair you with😅😅😅 I didn't know who to do who didn't play a big role in it like todoroki,Ida and Bakugo,)
Y/N: well we could try and recruit Toru?
Giorno: not bad actually. Both of us can attack without having to drop her. But we need one more person....
Y/N: wait!!! I know!!!
KING CRIMSON!!!!
That was a bit of a gamble. Luckily Toru wasn't with anyone and was happy that I asked her. Momo looked a little bit jelly. But how's not the time to worry about feelings. Hopefully our fourth member will be able to help us.
Y/N: Toru you ok up there?
Your: yeah!! Thanks for asking!!!
Y/N: Gio?
Giorno: ready!!
Y/N: koichi?
Koichi: ready!!!!
(I didn't know who else to put.)
Y/N: THEN LETS GO!!! WRYYYYYYYYYYYY
Present mic: 3....2....1 GOOOOO
Everyone immediately comes at our group!!!
Y/N: you dare challenge me?
Suddenly we start sinking
Y/N: oh shit. Gionro!!! Shadow legs!!!
Gionro nods as both our stands shadow over our legs and we try to jump out but fail!!!
Koichi: I got this!!! Echoes act 3!!!!
Echoes act 3: ok master!!! Lest kill da HOES
Me and gionro just stare as koichi is just embarrassed. He then uses his stand to make all the people coming at us fall to the ground due to the increase in gravity. The person who was making us sink loses control and We are then free!!!
Y/N: SHADOW! NOW!
Me and Giorno once again jump but we managed to jump over a few people. We then Start running
Y/N: ok who's near?
Toru: JIRO!!!
I then see to cords coming right at my eyes and I use my laser eyes to blow them back.