Halloween special

3rd POV
Y/N:It was a dark and stormy night....
Denki: bro cmon start off with something else that's already been used before!!!
It was Halloween and all of class 1-A was at a Halloween party in UA. We were all hanging out in the soon to be UA dorms. They had already got done with the commons and they were just chilling and telling story's. Or trying to. Everyone kept on interrupting People because they thought it wasn't right.
Y/N: ok. I'm done.
Y/N stands up and proceeds to leave but everyone stops him
Everyone: whyyyy
Y/N: CAUSE I CANT EVEN SAY A SENTENCE WITHOUT YOU ALL CRITICIZING IT!!!
Ashido: he's right. We should do something more...
Ashido then holds up a creepy looking book
Ashido: scary.
Deku: what is that?
Ashido: this book apparently can make your greatest fears come to life or bring back a scary memory of yours. This entire book helps you with it as well. You need to use at least 4 people.I got it from an old man saying that I should use it at my next social event!!!
Y/N: this sounds like a cheap Halloween special only a person with zero imagination would do
Author:I can end your life in an instant faster than Joesph can nigendyou don't test me.
Y/N: s-sorry.
Y/N POV
Ashido: anyway. Who's first.
It was just silent.
Ashido: cmon guys!!!! It won't be that bad I promise!!!!!!
Y/N: you know what? Fine. Might as well do something.
Giorno: same.
Josuke: I'm down.
Joseph: lets do it
Everyone: GAHHHHH
Y/N: gramps what are you doing here?
Joseph: came to check up on you guys. Mind if I do this too? I haven't done anything like this in years!!!
Y/N: fine.
Ashido: ok. Lay down and clear your thoughts.
As Me josuke, Giorno, and gramps lay down and clear our thoughts Ashido starts saying words
Ashido: ancient power of the great gods....let the fear that this being fears....come to life as mighty as they can be....let the fears of them BE SET FREE
Lighting then strikes outside but nothing else happens.
Y/N: welp. That was anti climatic.
Suddenly outside a Big Bang was heard. Not from lighting but something hard and heavy hitting the ground.
Gramps: I'll go see what it is. You all stay here.
As gramps leaves I can't help but feel like somethings...off. Suddenly Gramps bursts through the window as if he was thrown or punched.
Gramps: d-damnit!!!! How are you back!?!?
Suddenly a very tall muscular man enters through the hole gramps made

Gramps: d-damnit!!!! How are you back!?!?Suddenly a very tall muscular man enters through the hole gramps made

Like this but it's not day light
Y/N: who are you!?!
???: hmm. It seems as though the world has once again gone through significant changes while i was asleep dormant.You!!
He points to me.
???: you are related to Jospeh are you not? But I sense someone else in there as well. Two people merged together?
Y/N: how did you-
Gramps: r-run. You can't beat him.
Y/N: gramps it's ok!!! We can take him!!!
Gramps: do you REMBER that story I told you about the piller man? KARS!??!
I then realize what he means and face him.
Y/N: y-your Kars aren't you? The ultimate life form?!?!
He then smirks
Kars: it seems as though you really are jojos decendant. Yes I am Kars. THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM!!!!!
Y/N: how!?! You were sent in space!!! You couldn't move let alone THINK!?!
Kars: I'm not quite sure myself. Something pulled me back into the orbit of the earth. Point is I have returned to kill joseph joestar.
3rd POV
As everyone was stepping back from Kars Ashido bumped into someone and as she turned around the person grabbed her hand
???: such lovely hands...
As Y/N turned to see who it was both Y/N and josuke shouted
Y/N and josuke: KIRA?!?!