Steely dan(special episode)

Y/N POV
Today was more or less a slow day. We were all just taking to each other. That is until
???: hello Y/N....
I turn to see

Y/N: steely Dan

Y/N: steely Dan.....
Steely: how have you been? From what I've heard you have quiet the reputation here...
Suddenly all the teachers get in the room.
All might: stop!!!!
Y/N: don't bother all might. If I had to guess his stand is already-
Crazy Diamond: DORA!!!
Golden experience: MUDA!!!
As both josuke and gionro stands hit him toru is suddenly launched back.
Giorno: what the-
Steely: you idiots!!! You should have let Y/N explain my ability before making any hasty decisions!!!
As I run to toru to make sure she's fine josuke heals her.
Josuke: what just happened!?
Y/N: that was his stand. The lovers. It enters the enemy's head and goes to there brain. Any pain inflicted on Steely will be reflected on the person his stand is in.
I then stand up
Y/N: worst part is if we don't get that damn stand out of there soon the pain will only get worst. We need to get that damn stand out of her head.
I turn to josuke and Giorno
Y/N: go tot the old man. He'll explain how to get it out.
I then turn to the pros
Y/N: I need you all to make sure there are no other stand users
I then turn to my friends and the other students
Y/N: make sure toru is safe.
I then turn to steely Dan
Y/N: it's just you and me steely.....
Bakugo: tch. I don't care whether or not he's got a stand he's gonna DIE!!!
He then shoot an explosion right at his face. But when the dust clears it shows platnium world covering steely Dan. I grab bakugo by the collar
Y/N: YOU FUCKING SIMPLETONYOU COULD HAVE HURT TORU!!!
No one had ever seen me this mad before. Not even josuke or Giorno. It grow bakugo down and regain my composure.
Y/N: sorry about that....it's just...I can't afford toru to get hurt even more. Now then.
I turn to steely
Y/N: shall we?
Aizawa: where are you going?
Y/N: away from here. I have to make sure that he's doesn't do anything stupid like hurt himself to hurt toru....
We then leave the building
Josuke POV
Giorno and I were running with toru all the way to Hollys house. Joseph should be there. We burst through the door and Joseph wraps us around in hermit purple on instinct. Once he sees it's us he lets go.
Joseph: should you two be in-
Giorno: we got in some trouble with a stand user!!! Do you remember a stand user with the stand name the lovers?
Joseph: do I.....so.
He looks at toru.
Joseph: is it you?
She nods. Joseph puts his hand on her shoulder.
Joseph: the last time we did this we didn't know what to do. But now that we do. We will put an end to the lovers. Josuke Giorno!!!
They both nod.
Joseph: I need you two to shrink your stands down small enough to go inside her ear. But try not to hurt the stand to much. Just get it out of her ear.
They both nod. Crazy diamond and golden experience appear and start shrinking. Joseph uses hermit purple to make a vision of what it looks like and where to go
Meanwhile
Y/N POV
I was walking with steely. We came across a big gap. Oh no. I look at steely with a tired look. He looks at me with a grin.
Steely: you hold all of jotaor and dios memories right? Then you obviously know what to do.
I sigh and lay down platinum world.
Steely: ah ah ah. I want YOU to do it.
I force a smile.
Y/N: but of course.
I lay down and once he starts walking he starts talking.
Steely: just to be expected from you of all people.
He then starts bouncing on me and I try as hard as I could to not fall.
He then finally gets off me and I get back up. I then take out a book and write in it. The second steely Dan sees this he sweats. He grabs the book and reads it.
What Steely Dan has done
Invade torus body
Make me hurt her
Forced me to protect him
Used me as a bridge
He then throws the book at my head.
Steely Dan: if you honestly think your going to win your wrong. I will kill you then toru.
I'm now writing down again.
Threatening my girlfriend
We then continue walking.
Meanwhile
Gionro POV
Gold experience and crazy diamond make it to torus brain. We then see it. The lovers. Suddenly a bunch of copy's of it.
Gionro: there's to many of them...
Josuke: so?
Giorno: good point.
Gold experience: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAUDA!!!!
Crazy diamond: DORARARARARARATARARARARARARARARARARARA!!!!
We night off as many copy's as we can until we finally reach the main one and try hitting him but he's way too fast.
Meanwhile
Y/N POV
We're now inside of a bank vault. Steely just said he need to take out a loan. When the lady left he said
Steely: grab some money from inside the vault by stopping time.
Y/N:.....
Steely Dan: did i hesitate? Maybe this will help
He then pulls out a knife and cuts himself. Damnit. I
Y/N: platnium world zal wauldo.
As time stops I rush into the vault and break through it I grab as much as I can and stuff it into my pockets. I stand next to steely Dan and time resumes. The door flys to the wall and gusts of wind are made and pro heroes came.
Pro hero: so you think you can just waltz in here and steal money?
Pro hero 2: let's get him
They start punching me and kicking me while I just take the hits. Steely then grabs some money while there all distracted. Once there done with me I stand up bruised up. Steely just motions for me to follow as I write down the new payment.
Meanwhile
Josuke POV
Josuke: GOT IT!!!
Crazy diamond: DORA!!!
I punch the main one separating it from toru. She sighs in relief once she knows she's fine. When then see the lovers fly away and we run after it.
Joseph: it sporbaly heading back to steely Dan!!! Hurry!!!!
Y/N POV
As were waking back to the school I notice steely get nervous for a second before grinning. I turn around to see something coming. I turn back around.
Steely: hey Y/N. How is it that your still standing after all that?
Y/N: don't know. Probably my will to kill you right about now. Oh and by the way
Platnium world: MUDA!!!
It grabs the lovers and pinches while he screams in pain.
Y/N: did you honeslty think I'd fall for the same trick twice?
I then see josuke Joseph toru and Giorno. When they come I hug toru tightly
Y/N: you all right?
Toru: yeah just a little cut that's all.
I turn to steely and let go of his stand.
Y/N: if you promise not to hurt anyone and leave us alone. You can leave.
As I say this the pro heroes come along with class 1-A. We're now all standing outside of the school.
Steely Dan: yes yes!!! I promise!!!
Y/N: good grief. Let him go.
We all start walking back into the school when I hear it.
Steely Dan: Y/N!!!! I'd think you'd like to know that my stand the lovers just went into her ear.
He points to momo.
Steely Dan laughs
Steely: here's what's gonna happen. I'm going to kill you with this knife. Attack me with your stand and she's done.
I look up and groan.
Y/N: I honeslty thought you could change
I turn around
Y/N: you bastard.
Steely Dan: HEY!!! Don't come any closer or I'll-...ill.....
I then grab his hand.
Y/N: what? Didn't you say you were going to kill me right? With this knife? Like this?
I then shove the blade into his ribs and he screams.
Steely Dan: why!?!( why won't my body move!?!? Layout isn't here and the only other person who can....JOSEPH!!!!
Y/N: exactly. Although his is just vines he still can shrink it. And thanks to him being here and not back at the house. He can easily grab you.
Gramps then pulls out the lovers from momo ear.
Steely Dan: p-please!!!! I was just hired please forgive me!!!!
Y/N: by who?
Steely Dan: D-DIO!!!
I stand there. Angry as hell.
Y/N: forgiveness eh? Last I check the only person who should be asking for forgiveness is god before you go to hell.
Steely Dan: ILL GIVE YOU THE MONEY JUST DONT HURT ME!!!
Y/N: heh. I know you already know this but you really are the lowest of scum.

Y/N: what you owe me. CAN NEVER BE REPAID ASSHOLE
Platnium world:MUDA!!!! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
Y/N: MUDA!!!
Steely Dan is sent flying over the school wall. I turn around and put my hand on my head.
Y/N: ugh. I need to go think.
Hope you all enjoyed!!!! I'll be doing more of these!!!! Also this is canon. Also remember QnA coming up. So ask anything you want.