Tournament time!!! Part 2!!!!

Y/N POV
The next match up was ashido vs tokiyama. Which ended really quick. He just pushed her out of the ring. Now I'm starting to think that momo shouldn't feel bad becuase he's not really fighting. After that it was kirishima vs bakugo which was actually a really impressive fight. Kirishima hardening quirk did give him both protraction and power but isn't fast enough. He really needs to train more in that form. Suddenly bakugo started throwing tons of explosions at him and did the finishing blow. Next up was.
Y/N: oh god.
Izuku: what?
I point and he sees it's Ida vs todorki. This might end badly. Shoto shoots ice at him but runs around it. He then goes even faster and tries to kick shoto but dodges then recoils with a kick down to the floor but shoto spins and shoots ice but Ida jumps grabs him and runs toward the end. He almost makes it but shoto freezes his mufflers limiting his speed by a lot. He then grab Ida and freezes him.
Shoto: I've been focusing so much on long range attacks you forgot I could do this little trick didn't you?
I smirk. He's playing smart and hard. Next up was me vs tokiyama. Finally!!!
Momo and toru: Good luck!!!
Giorno: don't lose
Josuke: hit him hard and fast!!!
I nod. When I get to the ring dark shadow launches at me but I dodge it. I then sprint at him and dodge all dark shadows attacks. Platnium world then emerges behind me and we both reel a fist right at him punching him out of the ring.
Midnight: Y/N wins!!!
Next up was me vs todorki. Evryone was confused but I had requested that I fight him as well as he did. When the match began he shot ice at me
Y/N: PLA-
My mouth the gets covered by ice.
Y/N: MMMAMNI!?!?(translation: NANI!?!)
Shoto: I noctice every time you stop time you yell that out.
I then stare at him for a few seconds. I then appear in front of him as he is sent flying back. I then grab the ice part that's on my mouth and crush it.
Y/N: yeah that's just to make me look badass. I don't actually have to yell it out in order to stop time.
I shoot kroenice at me as platnium world starts punching it as I'm walking towards him. I then gut him. Grab him by the head and throw him up. I jump up and clamp my hands together and hit his back. As he lands down to the ground he's panting hard. But still gets up.
Y/N: use all of it.
Toto: what?
Y/N: all you power. If you want to even come close to caving me then use your full POWER.
I then shoot laser eyes right at him and he barley moves but cutting him. He then start panting harder and harder.
Toto: my dad out you up to this?
I laugh
Y/N: endevaour!?!;! Like hell!!!! That's your power not his. So listen to me and listen well. If you want to become the greatest. THEN STOP HOLDING BACK!!!
I say as platnium world throws a lunch at him. I then jump back from flames coming from out of nowhere.
Toto:...you want my full power....?

?

Toto: you got it

Toto: you got it.
I grin as I launch at him platnium world right behind me ready to punch and he does to to harnessing all his power into his hands. We both throw our fists and
*BOOOOOOM*
A shock wave gets sent out of fire and then ice shoots from where we were standing.'almost the entire arena is now covered in ice. It's even snowing a bit.
3rd POV
Josuke: woah...
Gionro: there power really is incredible....
Momo: but are they ok?
Toru: yeah...that thing looks
*crack*
Suddenly the entire ice dome started cracking and then. It exploded. And there standing in the middle was todorki half of his suit gone being held by the neck by Y/N shirtless

 And there standing in the middle was todorki half of his suit gone being held by the neck by Y/N shirtless

Y'all know I had to do this.
Play now
Y/N: you fought hard and long todorki....and for that. You have my respect.
Although todorki was unconscious he smiled a bit.
Literally all the girls at UA: HES SO HOT!!!!
Midnight: I JUST WANNA GRAB HIM AND-
Momo and toru: BACK OFF!!!!!
Gionro: damn Jonathen and his incredible fit body.
Josuke: at least we got great hair.
Timeksip(you can stop or keep going if you want to few the power of this song)
Midnight(still blushing): now then. It's the final match you've all been waiting for!!! Y/N JOESTAR VS KATSUKI BAKUGO!!!!!
Midnight: and...BEGIN!!!
They both immediately charge at each other. Platnium world throws a fist and-
Midnight: BAKUGO DODGED Y/N's STANDS ATTACK!!!
Bakugo then hold his arm under Y/N's stomach
Y/N: this is gonna-
*BOOOOOM*
Y/N is sent flying up but then shoots right back down cracking at bakugos jaw. Bakugo then jumps back up and starts throwing explosions at Y/N like a maniac while Platnium world shielded him but forcing him to step back.
Y/N POV
Y/N: damnit. PLATINUM WORLD!!!!

As time stopped I moved out of the way and side kicked bakugo with platnium world.
Y/N: let the normal flow of time resume
Bakugo is then sent flying and I leap at him
Platinum world: MUDA MUDA MUDA MIDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!! MUUDAAA!!!
He is then sent flying out of the ring.
Midnight: Y/N IS THE WINNER!!!!
Timeskip
All might had an out all the medals to me bakugo and todorki. Along with the old man. Apparently they knew each other and he wanted to hand me the medal. When he did he hugged me.
Joseph: good job kid.
Y/N: thanks Jiji.
After that we all started walking the stage when-
*BOOOOOOM*
I look up to see three figures standing there at the top of the arena building.
Joseph: oh no.....
Y/N: is that....?
Next time!!!!!!!
The Pillar men vs Y/N josuke and Giorno!?!?