Y/N V ALL MIGHT DAWN OF TITANS

Idk why I put that as the title I was trying to do a cool title but all I could think of was the Batman v superman Thing. Hope you enjoy!!! Also ima make sure josuke and Giorno play a big a role as you do but not as big
Y/N POV
Once again I was walking with Giorno and josuke to school and we were discussing about yesterday's quirk assessment....mostly just criticizing Giorno for making a bird of all things.
Y/N: seriously!?! You could have done an eagle, falcon, or even a bat for god sakes and you chose a bird?
Giorno sips his tea
Giorno:....yes.
Josuke: wow dude. Just wow.
It was nice having them with me at UA. I honestly don't think I would have been capable of interacting with anyone that well. The jotaro part of me would just flip them off if they got to annoying and the dio part would call them lessers. So it was nice.
Josuke: so Y/N. Saw you talking to that Momo girl yesterday!!!
Y/N: wait wh-
KING CRIMSON
Y/N POV
All might: I AM HERE!!!! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!!!!
Pikachu: I can't believe it's really all might!!!
Red head: so he is a teacher!!!!this year is gonna be totally awesome!!!!!!
Huh? I spaced out just for a second and now I'm seeing this giant body builder in the room. I think that's all might. Yare yare daze. Hopefully what he's teaching isn't as noisy(oh ho. You wish)
All might: welcome to one of the most important classes think of it as hero 101!!! Here you will learn what it means to be a pro and how to fight in the name of good!!! LETS GET INTO IT!!! TODAYS LESSON WILL PULL NO PUNCHES!!!! One of the key things to being a hero is. LOOKING GOOD!!!
Suddenly the wall started emerging with a bunch of containers with numbers on them
All might: these were designed for you based on your quirk and request you sent in!!!!
Students: YAY!!!
All might: get yourselves suited up!!! And meet me at training ground beta!!!!
Students yes sir!!!
KING CRIMSON
All might: you all look so COOL!!!!
As I walk out the locker room everyone is impressed by my costume being both basic but impressive

 LOOKING GOOD!!!Suddenly the wall started emerging with a bunch of containers with numbers on themAll might: these were designed for you based on your quirk and request you sent in!!!!Students: YAY!!!All might: get yourselves suited up!!! And meet...

All might: Impressive suit young Y/N!!!!
Y/N: thanks.
There were a few more people who hadn't come out yet so we were still waiting on them. As I was waiting I heard someone called my name but to my surprise no one was there. Already confused I felt someone tap my shoulder and as I turned around I saw a pair of floating gloves and some shoes.
Y/N:........hi.
Invisible person: hi!!! I'm Toru hagakure!!! I just wanted to come and say your costume looks really cool!!! I wish I could wear something as great as that but I guess you can see why.
Y/N: invisibility right?
Hey didn't the old man mention something about finding a baby with a stand that turned things invisible once?
Toru: yep!! I don't wear a lot of clothes so that way I can easily be stealthy anywhere!!!
Y/N: that's a really cool quirk!!!!
Even though she was invisible I could tell she was blushing. I read people like open books. Even people I can't see.
Toru:thanks!!! Anyway good luck!!!
Y/N: thanks you too!!!!
Josuke: who were you talking to?
Y/N: oh hey guys!! Nice suits
Giorno: we could say the same

Toru:thanks!!! Anyway good luck!!!Y/N: thanks you too!!!!Josuke: who were you talking to?Y/N: oh hey guys!! Nice suitsGiorno: we could say the same