Just a joke

So I watched Deadpool 2 and I heard Jugernauts theme and I thought it was funny so yeah. This chapter is a joke.

3rd POV

Class 1-A is all sitting and talking when suddenly they see Y/N and Giorno running full sprint

Izuku: oh hey guys!!! What's up-

Both: RUN!!!!!

There all confused until they see Josuke running behind them with his head shaved

Josuke: YOUR DEAD MEAT!!!!!!

Bakugo: The hells wrong with him? If anything he looks a lot better with out that shitty-

Crazy Diamond slams Bakugos head into the ground and pummels him.

Y/N: HES SO MAD HE DOESNT CARE WHO HE BEATS!!!!! WE ALREADY TRIED TAKING HIK DOWN BUT HIS RAGE IN BLOCKING OUT THE PAIN!!!!!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!

Everyone realizes how bad this is and start to run.

(If it stops before I say so start it over)

Josuke grabs Kirishima who ran at him at throws him into a wall before blocking a kick from Izuku and he then grabs Izukus leg and slams him across the ground multiple times before throwing him across the field. Bakugo launches at him

Bakugo: DIIIIIIIIIII-

Josuke: SHUT UP!!!!!

Crazy Diamond sends a barrage of punches towards Bakugo and then punches him into the ground

Crazy Diamond: DORRARARARARARARARA!!!!! DORA!!!!

Bakugo is sent crashing into Denki and Ida. Ida gets up but is immediately punched across the face by Crazy Diamonds fist. Momo makes a canon and shoots it.

Momo: ITS ONLY PLASTIC BUT IT WILL KNOCK YOU-

Crazy Diamond catches it and Momos face drops.

Crazy Diamond: DORA!!!!!

He throws the ball right back at her but Y/N pushes her out of the way.

Josuke: Y/N.......

Josuke starts walking towards him with a look of intent to kill. Y/N stands up and then starts running and Josuke starts running after him while throwing the Canon, The canon ball, rocks, and then bakugo.

Y/N: JOSUKE IT WAS JUST A JOKE MAN COME ON!!!!!!

Josuke: I WILL KILL YOUR IMMORTAL ASSS!!!!!!

Y/N continues to run until he sees Giorno with GER. Giorno nods and so does Y/N

Y/N: PLATINUM WORLD ACT 2!!!!!

Josuke is frozen in place. Both are about to start punching him when Josukes arm twitches

Y/N: did he just-

Josuke suddenly starts moving very slowly

Josuke: YOU.......CANT......STOP.......ME!!!!!!

Y/N: SHIT!!!!!! HIT HIM WITH EVERYTHINT!!!!!

GER and PWA2: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MYDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUSA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!!!!

Both punch him repeatedly until Josuke moves completely again and is sent flying back. Josuke stand sup almost completely covered in bruises.

Josuke: it's going to take more than that to take me down you two......

Josuke runs at Giorno and punches him straight in the ribs and Giorno coughs saliva. Suddenly Josuke is sent crashing into a wall and Giorno and Y/N turn to see bakugo with his hand out.

Bakugo: I......AM GOING TO END THAT SHITS LIFE!!!!!

Bakugo launches at him with explosions behind him and Josuke emerges and runs at him full speed with Crazy Diamond ready to punch. Bakugo shoots a giant explosion right at Josukes face but when the dust clears Crazy Diamond is shown holding his arm up protecting Josuke before punching Bakugo so hard is sent crashing through a few of the walls.

Josuke: I'm.......not done......yet......

Y/N: QUICK!!!! PLATINUM WORLD!!!!!! ZAL WAURDO!!!!!!!!

Time stops and Y/N runs at Josuke and punches him the gut with Platinum World before uppercutting him and then sends a barrage of blows to the gut and then multiple kicks to the faces

Y/N: time.....end....

Josuke is sent flying back and Y/N drops to the ground. He's way to tired to be stopping time. They have been trying ever since 8 in the morning and it was now 11. Three hours and they still can't handle Josuke. Josuke walks towards Y/N who is still laying on the ground and Crazy Diamond raises its fist until  suddenly his hair started to grow back. Josuke notices this and sees GER with its hand out and Giorno who's gasping for air.

Josuke: MY HAIR!!!!!! THANK YOU GIORNO!!!!!!

Giorno just collapses.

(You can stop the music if you want to)

Josuke: all's well that ends well!!!!

Josuke looks around and sees almost everyone either knocked out or badly injured.

Josuke: oh.........shit. Guess I took thing s about to far huh?

Y/N: YA THINK!?!(

Josuke: don't worry I can heal all of you in a-

He then collapses

Josuke: and now the pains finally kicking in.....oh god.....I think a few ribs are broken........and maybe my arm......