Dorms

Y/N POV

As I pack up my bags I sigh and look at mom who's crying a bit.

Holly: seems like it was only yesterday when Jotaro was just a baby......I had no idea I would end up having you......

She hugs me and I hug her to crying a bit.

Y/N: thanks for everything mom......

She pays my check and smiles

Holly: ok now go on!!! I don't want you to be late!!!

I smile. As I step outside I look back at her and smile.

Y/N: bye mom.

Holly: goodbye Y/N

I close the door and sigh.

Timeskip

I'm standing outside the dorms and feel myself smile. Aizawa just got done chewing us out and we all walk in.

Y/N: Josuke!! Giorno? What room numbers?

Josuke: umm.......404

Giorno: 309

Y/N: looks like I'm next to Josukes room.

Giorno: nice. I'm going to go set up my room. Cya!

We nod and we got to our rooms.

Y/N: got a lot of shit to unpack so might be awhile.

Josuke nods and we both go into our rooms.

Timeskip

As I back up I look around my room and nod. On my left is a case hanging on my wall with six stand arrows and a desk underneath it with dios diary and a book full of thesis on aquatic animals along with some golden bracelets that I use as weights to wear all the time. On my right is my bed in the corner and a stone mask hanging on my wall along with the red stone of Asia hanging on my bed. inside my closet is a few extra clothes of the ones I'm wearing right now along with a few trench coats like the ones jotaro used to wear and a few of his hats. Under my bed there's a suitcase with pictures inside of Kakyoin Polnareff Avdol Iggy and Joseph. I smile.

Y/N: this looks good.....though. It does pose as a target for villians that I have some of the most powerful items known to man. Especially since that stone mask is the one specifically made for the red stone.

I shrug and head down stairs. There I find everyone just hanging out and chilling. I lay on the couch and sigh.

Y/N: so what's up guys?

Izumi: we just got done cleaning our rooms and moving in.

Y/N: same. So what-

Suddenly Mina comes crashing into our living room

Mina: GUYS!!!! Are you guys done with your rooms?

Y/N: most of us why?

Mina: we were hoping if we could look at them and decide who's room is the best.

I look around and see most of the guys sprint to there rooms.

Timeskip(cause I'm lazy)

Mina: next up is Y-

I stand in front of my door and Platnium World is behind me with his arms crossed like me.

Mina: ok so how do we-

Josuke: let us.

Josuke and Giorno come up to me and crazy Diamond and Golden Experience manifest.