Life before Y/N

This is a special chapter showing what happened after pucci put dios discs inside of Jotaro and what was going on during the coma. Enjoy!!!

3rd POV

Jotaro opens his eyes and sits up rubbing his head.

Jotaro: the hell.....where am I?

He stands up and looks around until he sees someone and his eyes widen and he grins his teeth

Jotaro and dio: YOU!!!!

Dio: THE WORLD!!!!

Jotaro: STAR PLATINUM!!!!!!!

Nothing happens and both are left just standing there.

Jotaro: your kidding right......WHO EVERS UP THERE YOUR JUST LOVING THIS ARENT YOU!?!

Dio: no......it's not that.......

Jotaro: what?

Dio: tell Me. What's the last thing you remember?

Jotaro: some weird black man putting discs into my head

Dio: I knew it......PUCCI!!!! HE MUST HAVE STOLEN MY DISCS WITH HIS STAND AND THEN PUT THEM IN YOU IN HOPES OF REVIVING ME!!!!

Jotaro: not like it would have worked anyway.

Dio: all my plans and hard work gone becuase of your meddling....

Jotaro: and you ruined my life and killed my friends. I think we're even.

Dio starts to choke Jotaro and slams him to the ground.

Dio: you insolent dog......if I didn't succeed in killing you before I will now....

Jotaro managed to push DIO off of him and gasped for air.

Jotaro: HOW THE HELL DID YOU EVEN TURN OUT THIS WAY!?! You were great great grandpa Jonathan's adopted brother....YOU WERE APART OF THE JOESTAR FAMILY!!!!! You WERE supposed to be my great great grand uncle!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!! I could have known you.......I don't want to fight. I've had a lifetime of it. I'm tired......fucking quit it....

Dio: fine.....it's boring if you don't fight back.....honestly.If you hadn't come after me none of this would have happened.

Jotaro: I didn't exactly have a choice.....my mom was dying becuase of you awakening all of our stands you asshole......she couldn't withstand it becuase of her gentle nature. Dad was always away so he was no help.

Dio: shitty dad too huh?

Jotaro looks at him with confusion.

Jotaro: what do you mean by too?

Timeskip

Dio: lowest scum on the face of the earth......worked his wife to death and abused his son......I should have burned his grave and let the crows eat the corpse.....you couldn't possibly think you had it bad.....someone pathetic like you wouldn't have lasted long in my position.....oi.....say something

Jotaro is plugging his ears and says nothing and dio gets angry grabbing his head and pulls it up.

Dio: don't ignore me!!!!!

Jotaro throws a punch and Dio dodges

Dio: woah fiesty kitty!!!!!

Jotaro: you made my life a living hell you know that?

As Dio looks at Jotaro he notices the scars on his neck and face.

Jotaro: yet here I am....actually feeling sorry for you....fucking nauseating.....