Trainin with jotaro

Y/N POV

Jotaro: ok. First things first. Show me everything you can do. From what I heard from the old man. Dio had a varay of abilities like laser eyes and freezing people?

I nod and grab his arm and slowly freeze it. He pulls his hand back and grips it.

Jotaro: can you freeze objects?

Y/N: no. I control my body temperature and grab someone and use my intense coldness to freeze there blood causing there entire arm to freeze.

Jotaro: ok. Now show me how far you can shoot your laser eyes.

I look up and fire. This goes on for awhile until I blink.

Y/N: my range is limitless as long as I have my eyes open. They can cut through almost anything. But if it something like metal I might have to concentrate on a certain point to melt it through. For human skin it can cut through with ease.

Jotaro: all right that's good. Now then. STAR PLATINUM!!!! THE WORLD!!!!

Time stops.

Jotaro: now we see if your limit grows each day like dios.

Jotaor then freezes. Looks like his limit is only two seconds. As I count the seconds I think about how lol and the old man would react to see Jotaro but all grown up.

Y/N: nine seconds.

Time resumes and I tell Jotaro. He nods and pours us some lemonade that jolyne made. As he drinks his lemonade I ask him a question.

Y/N: do you wanna meet the old man and mom?

The cup he's holding suddenly cracks. He sets it done and looks at me.

Jotaro: that wouldn't be such a good idea.

Y/N: why? I think they'd be happy to see you!!

Jotaro: let me put it this way. There son fused with an ancient evil. They accept the fact that your there son now. But if they see me it'll probably shatter there hearts becuase they'll se what it could have been. Me getting a good job. Getting married. Having a daughter.

I understand what he means.

Y/N: sorry jojo.

Jotaro: it's fine.

The doorbell rings and me and jotaro get up to get it

Jotaro: look point is. I want to see my family but I can't

He says this as he opens the door and who I see I freeze up. Jotaro turns to face the man and freezes as well.

Jotaro:......old man?

Joseph:j-Jotaro?

Timeskip

Jospeh: so.....your not my Jotaro.....but an alternate timeline where Y/N was never born?

Jotaro: yes....I'm sorry.

Jospeh chuckles

Joseph: well....it's good to know he's in good hands...

Jotaro looks up in confusion

Jotaro: you mean....your not sad that-

Jospeh: I accepted the fact that you were gone a long time ago. I accepted Y/N is my grandson now. I'm happy that he's here. It's ok Jotaro.

Jotaro smiles

Jospeh: by the way.....

Jospeh then puts him in a headlock and start to give him a nooggie.

Jospeh: WHY DO YOU THINK ID CARE IF YOU CAME BACK OR NOT OLD MAN?

As I watch them I chuckle to myself.

Jotaro: OLD MAN!?! YOUR OLDER THAN ME!!!!!

Jospeh: YEAH BUT COMPARED TO WHAT YOU USED TO LOOK LIKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN OLD MAN JOJO!!!!

I then burst out laughing. Both look at me and smile. Or try to for Jotaro. I then walk outside. I see joylne sitting on the steps. I sit next to her.

Y/N: whatcha doing?

Jolyne: just thinking.

Y/N: bout what?

Jolyne: eh. Mostly just how to get out of this world.

Y/N: I see....

As we sit out there I turn to her and see her crying.

Y/N: hey what's wrong?

She wipes her tears and looks at me

Jolyne: this feels weird....my dad was never there for me and here you are acting nice to me...why?!

Y/N:.....I'm not jotaro or dio. I'm just me. I have both there qualities.  Good and bad. So I could a good enough person like jotaro but have better parenting skills like dio....sorta.

He did leave Giorno. She smiles at me.

Jolyne: so....do you mind me ramble for a bit?

Y/N: sure.

Timeskip

Ohhhhhh myyyyyyy DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM NEVER HAVING KIDS!!!!!!

Jolyne: and that's about it!!!

Y/N: I.....I see......well.....you shouldn't let your dad pull you down from what you want to do jolyne....it's your life.

She nods and smiles at me and so do I. Jotaro and Jospeh come out but they both look drunk.

Jospeh: hey....Y/N....why....why are you so....so good at being awesome!?!

I laugh awkwardly.

Y/N: I think I might need to take him home. Cya.

Joylne: bye. And thanks for listening dad.

Y/N: your reminding me of Gio.

As I put Jospeh in the car I sigh. I wave goodbye to jolyne and I drove away.

Timeskip

As I'm driving back home I feel weird. Destiny.

Y/N: wait what?

As I'm driving I could have sworn I heard something. Rhinoceros beetle.

Y/N: what the hell....those words....it can't be.....

As I drive home I look outside and see that it's a full moon. Shit. I arrive at the house and go straight to bed and try not to think of the phrases. I won't I won't I won't I won't. Angel. THIS ISNT ME SAYING IT!!!! As I toss and turn I have no choice. Secret emperor. Platinum world manifests and holds up his fist.

Platinum world: muda?

I nod.

Platinum world: MUDA!!!!

Everything goes black.