???

If song ends before your done reading replay it. It's good music to listen to for this chapter
??? POV
This power.....it's truly extraordinary. To think that a single being could posses such ability's. Then again. He is half of dio and half of jotaro. The stone masks incredible ability's are his with greater uses. Jotaros human side cancelled out the burning sun and made it to where he's only weaker in the day and stronger at night. Hamon affects him but not when he uses it. It only just burns a bit. I must say. I am proud of him.  Although. He's getting suspicious. Kars wasn't supposed to attack out in the open like that. Steely Dan exposed who hired him. I sigh and stand up. Honeslty it's so hard to find good help these days. I pick up a phone and make a call.
???: h-hello?
???: it's me.
???:oh!!! My lord!! What can I help you with?
???: have you brought back the others?
Man: n-not yet sir. This book is impossible to decode.
???: I mere teenager figured it out. How can the top scientists not?
Man: w-wel you must understand. The book was burned. W-were trying as hard as we can.
???: well try harder. I need them for my plan. Once we bring them back no one will stand in my way. Not even Y/N. Once I dispose of him everything will be fine. Along with Joseph Giorno and josuke. Tell me. You haven't brought back anyone else have you? Someone like steely Dan?
???: well....we may have accidentally summoned a few people we might shouldn't have.
He then tells me evryone he's summoned by accident and I grit my teeth and sigh.
???:it can't be helped now. There already roaming free. If they find Y/N or anyone who's a stand user we could be done for.
Man: I-I-I'm sorry my lord.
???:good bye.
As I hand up the phone I sit down and think of what to do. I'm not sure. The only thing to do is watch how things play out. Until then. I must remain vigilant and-..............

Who's watching me?