𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 | 𝟎𝟑

"no." you said.

"yes." Iwa said.

"no."

"yes!"

"no, no, no!" you yelled. "i am not sharing a place with him." you referred to Oikawa who was currently seated at your couch while you were arguing with Iwaizumi. "who even told you to agree without my permission!"

"(y/n), he's someone i trust and he won't bother you. please, don't argue. plus he's my friend, you're acting as if i put you with a stranger." Iwa argued back.

"he is a stranger! he's a stranger to me!" you yelled.

"(y/n). classes start tomorrow. you'll both be busy with Uni and won't acknowledge each other so please don't argue. now i have to go somewhere important, i don't wanna hear you two are arguing."

"fuck you. get out." you told him. you were pissed. he knew you didn't mean it but said goodbye and left. you turned out to see Oikawa leaning on the wall, watching you. "you. get out. go find somewhere else to live." you said to him as walked by.

he caught your wrist and pulled you back. "didn't you hear Iwa-chan? he said no arguing. so are you gonna be a good girl and obey?" he patted your head.

you scoffed. "do i look like a fucking dog to you." you glared at him.

"no but if you keep talking to me like that with that attitude, i'll treat you like one." he smiled. you furrowed your eyebrows at him weirdly. "hm, i'm pretty sure i have a collar. i think it'll fit, your neck is so thin."

"let go of me. i'm not a fucking dog and you're not staying here." you managed to get your wrist out of his grip. "i'm going to my room and i don't wanna be disturbed. and you're not allowed in."

Oikawa watched as you walked up the stairs. he chuckled. 'she's like a small puppy. so cute.' he thought. 'where is that collar..?' he thought as he went to his room.

•••

"mmm Oikawa. oh f-fuck." screams like that went through the house. you were currently in the kitchen and you could hear the screams from upstairs, coming from Oikawa's room.

'you've got to be kidding me.' you thought. 'i am not going to live like this.' you turned on the tv and put the volume to high to cancel out the screams.

some time later, the girl came out looking like a mess and Oikawa in a robe behind her. she said goodbye to him at the door and then he made his way to you. he grabbed the remote. "your ears are gonna go deaf if you listen this high." he put the volume down.

you looked at his disgusted. "i don't ever wanna hear that again. if you wanna fuck, go to their place. there are cameras here, if my father wonders why they're whores coming up and down the elevator, he's gonna ask questions. especially since that's the third one!" you yelled.

he looked at you with his head tilted. "do you wanna be the fourth?" he smirked. you scoffed and grabbed the remote to put the volume up. his eyes stared at your body.

he looked at your exposed thighs that weren't covered since you were wearing a short robe. 'if she bends down...' he thought. he chuckled and shook his head.

"can you leave? you're annoying me with your presence." you told him.

Oikawa chuckled. he gripped your jaw and turned you to him and brought himself closer. "are you still butt-hurt from what i said that day my love?" he asked you. "do you want me to make you feel better?"

he placed his hand on your inner thigh, making you slightly jump. he rubbed the inner part of your thigh, progressively going higher. "get your filthy hand off of me." you gritted your teeth.