𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝟎𝟕

"the trip will be for a week. we'll be going to xx mountains. this trip is mandatory and have already been approved by your parents. for the kids that will not be participating, i have already informed you. those people will still be having normal classes." the headmaster told all of us through the intercom.

some groaned, some didn't. it was better going there than having to continue regular classes here. "(y/n)." someone called for you. you turned around to the voice.

"Elizabeth." you replied. she had a sorry look on her face. but you didn't understand why since she didn't do anything wrong. Elizabeth smiled, seeing that you talked to her. you smiled back and opened your arms.

Elizabeth hugged you and you hugged her back tightly. "i missed you so much." she mumbled. "i should've talked with you when that incident happened with Kuroo."

"hey, it's fine." you assured her. "i understand you were in a difficult place, you don't have to apologize to me."

"i'm so glad you're not upset with me, this trip would've been so boring without having you with me." she pouted. "since the incident happened, Kuroo stopped showing up for most of his classes and Bokuto has just been distant."

"oh.." you said. "you wanna stay over at my place so we can have a sleepover like our usual day's?" Elizabeth nodded eagerly.

you both parted ways and you went to the cafe. "(y/n)-san? you're not working today, what're you doing here?" one of your co-worker's asked.

"is Yaichi-san here?" you asked. they nodded and pointed to the back. "thanks." you smiled and went to the back.

"(y/n)-chan?" the manger said as you entered.

"hi, i have note from my college for a mandatory trip." you handed the note. "i honestly didn't know, and forgot, i'm sorry."

"it's fine. although i would've liked knowing beforehand so i could get a temp in for the time you're gone. but i'll let this slide. just have a good time." she said. you nodded and bowed as a thanks.

you said goodbye to everyone and headed home. you received a text saying Elizabeth would be here around five o' clock which was two hours from now.

you entered your home, which was quiet since your family left early this morning.

-

"remember to eat lots of food and liquids. if you ever need anything, call me or your mother right away." your father said to you. you rolled your eyes and just nodded, waiting for them to leave.

"im gonna miss you onee-san." your brother said and pouted. you pouted back and hugged him.

"i'll  miss you too. but don't worry, if you ever need me, you can ask the nanny to call me and i'll come running." you kissed his cheek.

"Oikawa, i want you to take care of her." your father said, making you flushed. Oikawa chuckled.

"i'll take good care of her." he grabbed your shoulder and pulled you in. you smiled with a murderous look. "have a safe drive."

you both bowed as your family exited. after the door closed, you nudged Oikawa in the stomach. you moaned in the pain. "hey!" he yelled as you walked away to your room to get ready for your classes.

-

after you went upstairs and changed into a silk pajamas set with shorts, you came back down and turned on the tv. Oikawa wasn't home either and you hadn't had time in a while to watch tv alone.

you found a show that you liked and watched with a bowl of chips on the table.

eventually from sitting in one place, you got tired and fell asleep on the couch. plus, the couch was really comfy.