𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 | 𝟏𝟎

the week had gone by so fast, it was already the last day before they leave, which is tomorrow. throughout the whole week, they had gone hiking, exploring, and activities like zip-lining and going to the lake.

for the last day, it was a free day with lots of food and barbecue.

you were with Elizabeth, Bokuto, and Kuroo most of the time, like always, and didn't talk much with everyone else. only like a sentence or two every now and then. that also meant you hadn't spoken to Oikawa but you could still him sending dagger stares whenever you would glance at him.

it was eight pm. you had gone swimming earlier and ate about an hour ago. you had just gotten out of the shower, you dressed into a white and sacramento green crop top with ripped jeans and white shoes.

afterwards, you exited the cabin and went to look for where everyone else was. you found them by the fire pit. "what are we talking about?" you asked as you sat next to Elizabeth.

"someone said there were another two attacks, victims drained of their blood. the police still haven't said what caused this or who did it." she explained.

the thought of it gave you chills. you felt bad thinking about it, it could've been a mother or father, a sister or brother to someone. "that's awful." you replied.

the rest of the time, everyone was mostly talking about the attacks and creating conspiracy theories.

eventually getting to curfew time, everyone went back to their dorms and went to sleep to wake up early in the morning for the ride back.

you didn't sleep much but didn't care since you could just sleep in the bus. you took a quick shower since you felt like you wouldn't want to take one later once you went home.

you changed into shorts and an oversized hoodie, not caring of your outfit. you made sure you packed all of your belongings and then went to the bus.

some people had already entered and took their seats. Elizabeth entered with you and you had told her strictly not to wake you up. you sat down in a seat and leaned your head on the window.

you borrowed some shades and put your hoodie on. you had your airpods on and played some music, eventually falling asleep. you woke up around three hours later.

you noticed Kuroo in the seat next to you, asleep. you decided not to wake him and stayed in yourself. for the rest of the ride, you were just on your phone texting one of your internet buddies.

when the bus finally stopped, you were so happy to get out. Oikawa let you know he called an uber and you had just replied "ok."

the two of you entered the uber when it arrived and it drove to your penthouse. you excitedly entered the apartment complex and waited for the elevator.

when you entered your home, you were so happy and went to your couch. "mmm, my soft couch." you moaned as you laid down, feeling relieved to be inside. "i'm hungry, order some food." you said into the couch as you felt Oikawa sit next to you.

"fine." he said and took out his phone. he ordered some noodles and sushi and you ended up being stuffed. "go to your room if you're gonna sleep."

he looked at you, being dead on the couch, acting as if your stomach was gonna burst. "that's so much work." you mumbled, feeling tired.

"good luck down here." he said as he got up and left the living room and went to his room.

you pulled out your phone and checked your snapstagram feed. you checked your messages and you had a bunch of requests. you exited snapstagram, not caring because most of them were just asking 'do you send'.