𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞 | 𝟏𝟗

"if i were a guy, i'd fuck me too." Oikawa but his lip looking into the mirror at himself. you giggled while fixing up his tie. Oikawa was wearing an Armani black suit that you had forced him to wear.

 Oikawa was wearing an Armani black suit that you had forced him to wear

"yes we get it Tooru, you're hot." you giggled, straightening out his jacket. you pecked his cheek and looked in the mirror. you were getting him ready to leave for the party event.

"shouldn't you be getting dressed or something? it's almost time to leave." he looked at his watch. you nodded and pulled your dress out of the closet. you unzipped the bag and took out the dress. "you're gonna look so sexy." he kissed your forehead.

you giggled and thanked him. "wait wait, don't put on the dress yet." he said stopping you and then went over to his drawer. he came back with something in his hand, he held up two balls on a string and smiled mischievously.

"you're kidding—" he shook his head instantly and brought them to your mouth. you looked at him unsurely but he gave you a look and you obediently opened your mouth.

he put the Ben Wa Balls in your mouth and made sure you got them wet. he pulled them out and kneeled. he grabbed the waistband of your panties and pulled them down and softly parted your legs. "what do you not have?" you muttered under your breath.

"hm?" he titled his head and stuck the balls up all in once, making you stumble and grip onto his shoulders. he stood back up and kissed you. "now go get dressed." he smiled.

you turned around and grabbed the dress. you were wearing a gold shiny dress with thin straps. the dress went below your feet, dragging on the floor and had a slit down your thigh.

the balls weren't doing anything, felt a little weird moving around but nothing too absurd

the balls weren't doing anything, felt a little weird moving around but nothing too absurd. you slipped the dress on and Oikawa helped zip it up while his finger caressed up your back.

"let's go." you took a deep breath.

•••

exiting the car, both of you were quickly surrounded by security, keeping out of the paparazzi who were flashing pictures simultaneously. Oikawa was used to the attention but you kept your head low as the two of you walked inside.