𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 𝟑𝟓

you got off of the counter as Oikawa started fixing his pants and walked towards the door. opening the door, his eyes widened surprised. "hi! is (y/n) here?" the female voice said excitedly.

"Mia!" your face grew a grin. you both pulled each other in for a tight hug. "i can't believe you're in Tokyo! how did you even find where we live." you giggled and asked as you two parted.

"i flew with Tetsurō and Kozume and i got your place address from Testurō who got it from his father who got it from your father." she giggled after explaining. "holy fucking shit—is this what you dress on the regular, you're so fucking hot oh my god." she held her hand to her mouth while continuing to stare you down hungrily.

you let a giggle and shook your head. "we're on a date night, Tooru was in the middle of cooking." you explained. your cheeks grew redder than they already were from thinking about what your actions were less than two minutes ago. "come on in, where are you staying?"

"i'm staying at Testurō's and Kozume's staying with his parents. i would've brought Kozume along but you know, i wanted them to be with their family since they haven't seen them in a while. but my first thought of landing was visiting you because i remember the promise i told you that you would be the first person i visited once i came to Japan." she giggled.

"awe, i'm so happy you remembered. are you hungry? Tooru should be almost done making food." you gestured her to the couch and sat down.

"no i'm fine. are you sure i should be here right now? i mean i don't want to interrupt your date night." she had a sheepish and apologetic look.

"no no, me and him can have date night anyway. we don't mind, right Tooru?" you both looked at him. he looked annoyed because of his hardened dick stuffed in his pants. but he still smiled and shook his head. "see! anyways. how long are you staying?"

"for the rest of your vacation because our University doesn't start for a long time. when does your summer vacation end?" she replied.

"we actually go back in two weeks." you rolled your eyes.

"awe." Mia pouted. "well we have to spend as much free time you have, i don't want to disturb you from your studies." you nodded in agreement. "well i'm gonna get going, the driver is still waiting for me, i just wanted to stop by. but i'll see you tomorrow."

this time you pouted and nodded. you both said your goodbyes again at the door and then sighed while looking at Oikawa. "i don't really feel like in the mood for a date anymore.." you started trailing off while avoiding eye contact.

"too bad." Oikawa said and in an instant threw you over his shoulder. "you're lucky i still haven't gotten fucking blue balls." he mumbled while taking you up the stairs.

•••

"oh my god i love your hair, is it dyed?" Bokuto asked her while running his hands through her black silky long hair.

"yes i'm originally a blonde but i died it a few months ago because one of my friends showed me a filter and i just fell in love with how i looked with black hair." Mia replied with a giggle. "where's both of your mans today?"

"mines is working with his dad." Bokuto pouted.

"i have no idea what mines is doing. i left him a note that i was leaving and coming to meet you two." you explained while looking at your phone.