𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 | 𝟏𝟐

for the rest of the day, you were in your room. today seemed like a lazy day. you didn't feel like coming out or doing anything or talking to anyone. your phone was turned off to not get any interruptions.

you ended up finishing all the so-far episodes Jujutsu Kaisen in one day. when you stood up to stretch since you had been in the same position for hours, you walked to the curtains and pulled them aside.

it was really dark. you turned on your phone to see the time and read '8:34 PM'. you touched your stomach, 'i should probably go eat something...' you thought.

you read the messages you had gotten throughout the day from your friends. you read Elizabeth's message.

party on the 13th , better be going bitch

you lightly chuckled at her message. 'the thirteenth is two days from now'. you replied back, okay, i think i need a party. you got an immediate reply.

better be. the miya twins are the host and they're doing it at their own place. i heard they're like crazy rich.

okay okay! i'll be there, jeez. i have to go now, i'll talk to you tomorrow, byeee.

you replied. you looked through your other messages as you exited your room. "Oikawa! i'm getting food, do you want any?" you asked. 'i shouldn't even be buying food for him, what's wrong with me.'

you didn't get a response. you knocked on his door. you knew he was in his room since you could see the lights under the door. "hey! i don't have all day, i know you're in there!" you knocked again.

'ugh.' you groaned. opening the door, you dropped your phone as you stared. you felt as if you couldn't move, you were frozen. Oikawa's bloody eyes looked up at you.

your breathing started to get heavier as you saw the blood spilling down the girls neck. you gulped. 'run you fucking idiot!' you yelled at yourself mentally.

you closed the door, taking in what you saw. you quickly ran to your room and locked the door. your breathing gotten worse and heavier. 'fuck! fuck! where's my phone!' your mind felt as if it went blank.

your hands were shaking and the color on your skin had drained. you looked for anything to contact someone. your laptop was dead and the charger was left in the living room. banging on the door made you jump.

"(y/n)!" Oikawa yelled. you looked around, not sure what to do. "(y/n), open the door." Oikawa's voice sounded rough and commanding. "(y/n) open the door or i'm coming in my own way."

you weren't sure what that meant, you were still and hadn't moved a inch. tears were streaming down your eyes as you were scared of what was about to happen to you.

when you heard the doorknob jiggling, you quickly grabbed the lamp since it was the only heavy thing you had in the room. after a few seconds, the doorknob made a sound as if someone had broken it.

the doorknob was loose and fell off as Oikawa opened the door. he eyed you. you were a mess, holding onto the lamp for your dear life.

one second Oikawa was at the door, but in another second, he was standing right in front of you. you dropped the lamp as you let out a small shriek.

you shook your head as you cried more. Oikawa tried to reach out for you but you fearfully backed away and sobbed. "hey, hey.." he said softly as he came towards you.

once he was close enough and about to hug you, your knee kicked his balls and he let out a loud groan and fell on the ground as he clutched himself. "fucking god (y/n)!" he yelled as you took the chance to run.