𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 | 𝟑𝟗

"he just left you locked up in here?" Azumi asked with true curiosity in her voice and confused while her eyebrows knitted. it had been hours later, which you guessed since the sun was no longer out. Azumi came here to see Oikawa, unexpectedly she found you locked in his room with no phone or tv or food. "i'm so sorry honey." she pulled you into a hug, squishing you into her boobs. "do you know why? did you two get into a fight?"

"he told me to get out of the house this morning," you mumbled into her chest. "but i didn't like the way he was being so secretive so i went somewhere besides where told me to and i met one of dad's partners who's also became a friend of mine and i went to his house—" your voice had a crack. you could feel the tears fighting to come back in. "and i told him i'll leave but he wouldn't listen." the tears were forming. "he didn't listen and just killed him right in front of me—" you let out a sob. "he didn't even do anything."

Azumi's hand ran up and down your back to comfort you while squeezing you tighter as you cried into her chest. "fucking asshole." you heard her mutter to herself. "he just out of the random started acting weird?"

you shrugged. "there was someone at our house and then he made me and a friend of mine that was there go upstairs and once we came down he started acting weird." you sniffed and pulled yourself up.

"i see. that's actually why i came to see him. someone of our—his, past came into town and i could tell she would go straight to him." she gave you a worried look. "has he ever told you how we became..what were are?" you shook your head. she took a deep breath. "i really shouldn't say anything but it's better if you know..."

•••

"who the f—oh." Suna buttoned his pants seeing you behind Azumi. "what—what are you doing here?" he cleared his throat and gestured you two inside. "i have someone over..."

Azumi and your head both turned towards the female gasp. "two more girls? Suna you little freak—you didn't tell me there was gonna be people joining us." she said while walking over to Suna while dressed only in a lace robe. "not that i mind. this one is sexy," she referred to Azumi. "and this one is so cute—she looks like an innocent little angel." she tilted her head at you.

Suna turned to her and placed his hands on her hips, "Heaven, go back in the room please. i'll be there in a minute." he planted a small and quick kiss on her lips. she mumbled, "okay babe." and gave you two a wink before turning around and walking back. "sorry..." Suna looked at the ground.

Azumi was just grinning the whole time—trying to hold back her laugh. "anyways, do you know where Tooru is?" shaking his head, he furrowed his eyebrows. "did you know that Saeko's in town?" Azumi crossed her arms. Suna glanced at you and then at Azumi and shook his head. "well, she is. and i have no idea where he is or where she is and all i know is that i need to separate those two before the Tokyo police start wondering why their murder rates is increasing."

"i might have an idea where they are," he mumbled. "i'll be out—in a few minutes." he said shyly and turned around to his room. "i'll be back babe, i don't want you to leave or touch yourself while i'm gone." he brought his lips to hers.

she groaned which sounded like a moan. "how long till you'll be back." she wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling him in and trying to suffocate him with her boobs. "remember these tell you get back." she bit her lip while having a grin and releasing him.

he gave her a wink and picked up a shirt, throwing it over his head and exiting his room. he nodded as a gesture that he was ready and the three of you exited his apartment. you got into Azumi's car except Suna was driving this time since he was the one who had the guess. you sat in the back while looking out the window, thinking you probably looked so crazy right now but the main thing running in your mind was how the Sugawara's would be feeling when they find their son with his heart out on his front step.