𝐓𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 | 𝟏𝟑 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)

this chapter contains sexual content

soft, hard. nipples?

your eyes fluttered open, your eyes came in contact with pale, chiseled body. Oikawa's arm was wrapped around your waist while you were hugging him closely.

he smelt nice...

"i can feel you staring at me." Oikawa said, eyes still closed. your cheeks turned to a bright red and you looked down.

remembering you were still cuddling with him, you pushed yourself away and ended up falling on the floor. "idiot." he mumbled as you groaned.

Oikawa stood in front of you as you laid on the floor. he didn't offer a hand and stared at you. you, embarrassed, got up yourself and dusted your dress. you cleared your throat.

"there's clothes for you in the bathroom, go take a shower and come have breakfast." he said bluntly. you shyly nodded and he exited the room. you went to the bathroom and took a shower. the clothes were a white shirt and black shirt with a necklace attached to the straps of the top.

 the clothes were a white shirt and black shirt with a necklace attached to the straps of the top

after you were done getting ready, you shyly exited the room. the apartment was big and had long hallways. you almost got lost but walked down the stairs and found Oikawa in the kitchen, shirtless, cooking. 'this looks like a rare sight.' you thought. you didn't feel like walking forward. 'he's a vampire (y/n), don't be stupid. he can hurt you whenever he wants.'

"are you going to stand there forever? do i have to force you to eat?" Oikawa sat as he brought the cups of coffee to the table. you opened your mouth but nothing would come out. you slowly walked to the table and sat down. "i didn't poison anything if that's what you were thinking."

he grabbed your hand and put the chopsticks in your hand. you almost dropped them, not having enough energy plus, you were scared to be sitting in front of him. "eat." he said, this time it sounded a bit more harsh.

you picked up the food with the chopsticks and ate slowly. he watched your every move as he sipped his coffee. when you were about to finish, a male came to the table and whispered something in his ear. "bring it." he replied. a smirk grew on his face.  whatever was about to happen, you didn't have a good feeling about it. "come with me."

you followed him to another room, far from where you just came from. Oikawa pulled you by the waist in front of him and kept you still. a light turned on and your jaw dropped. "what the fuck!" you screamed as you saw Kuroo's bruised body on a chair. "let go of me!" you tried to take his hands off that were holding you back. your eyes started to tear again.

"fucking hell! i talked to him once! why the hell are you doing this." you sobbed as you stared at an unconscious Kuroo.

"shh." Oikawa's hands were wrapped around you. "like i said, i always get want i want. i told you what would happen if you didn't do as i told you." the longer you stared, the more you cried. "also him over there," the lights turned on another section. "he touched what's mine." Osamu's face was beaten to a pulp.