𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 | 𝟐𝟑

"i'll see you another time (y/n)." Azumi pouted and pulled you into a hug. you hugged her back tightly. "i'm gonna visit just to see you. Tooru you better bring her along if i call you to see me next time." she said sternly to her brother.

"you're more sad to say goodbye to her than me." he rolled his rolls.

Azumi chuckled. "i'll miss you too you idiot." she hugged her brother. "don't get into trouble. if you need to take care of a mess call me—don't handle shit by yourself, it just creates more problems."

Oikawa nodded. "i'll see you soon anyways." Hiroshi shrugged at Oikawa. "if my brother annoys you just bite his dick." Hiroshi hugged you.

you both giggled and nodded. the week had gone by way faster than you all realized. Hiroshi had gotten more comfortable with you and you actually spent more time with her than anyone else during the week. "i'll see you in the states." you gave her a squeeze.

"i made some side dishes for you (y/n), please eat regularly and don't depend on convenient store food." his mother handed you boxes of food.

"thank you." you gave her a smile. Oikawa grabbed the food from you and placed it in the car. "i'll see you both another time—take care." you bowed to Oikawa's parents.

"let's go." Oikawa tugged on your dress. you nodded and you both said your last goodbyes and entered the car. "did you have fun?" he asked ten minutes into the ride.

"i did, a lot." you gave him a smile and laid on his chest. you were getting better at hiding the guilty conscience and you learned more about Oikawa and his family. "thank you." you pecked his lips.

for the rest of the ride you were cuddled up against him and ended up falling asleep. when you woke up you were in Oikawa's bedroom. 'i guess he carried me.' you thought.

the time read '11:04 PM' so you were fighting with yourself to get up or not. but you ended up getting up and changing into a tank top and shorts. you were about to tie your hair but noticed the faint bite mark. it had been already a week—usually it would go away so you were confused why it was still there.

but luckily Oikawa or anybody else haven't noticed it since you kept your neck covered with your hair.

you exited Oikawa's room and walked around the penthouse, looking for him. he was nowhere to be found so it confused you plus it was late at night. you sat on the couch and went on your phone while the tv played in the background.

you had shut off all communication with everyone except Bokuto and Akaashi. because of Bokuto, you got close to Akaashi and he would actually give you good advice. you scrolled through your feed and finally heard the door locks opening after some time. "what are you doing down here" Oikawa asked while taking off his shoes.

"i thought you were home but then you weren't." you pouted. Oikawa made his way over to you while taking off his coat and sat down. "where did you go?" your arms wrapped around his waist.

"nowhere important. when did you wake up?" he asked while changing the tv channel. his hand rested on your hair and stroked it gently.

"about half an hour ago. did you eat?" he shook his head. "oh. well i'm hungry—do you want noodles?" you unwrapped your arms and laid up.

he pulled you back by your arm and you fell onto his lap. "i know something else i can eat." he said against your neck, the side the bite mark was. he pushed you down against him, rubbing your ass against his member.

"not tonight—my body feels sore." you lied. as much as you wanted it, you need to move away before he takes a peek at your neck. in any other case you would've hid it with makeup but even makeup couldn't hide this.