𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 | 𝟎𝟖

(a/n: i changed the amount of time they're going for, which was originally two weeks but now i changed it to one week!)

"o-oh. it's just a bug bite probably. i was scratching it a lot." you stammered and lied. "can you take our bags down? i forget my chapstick." you lied again.

Elizabeth nodded and exited to the elevator. you hit Oikawa's shoulder. "what the hell is this!" you pointed to the hickey.

he moved closer and squinted. "i don't know, a bug bite?" he shrugged and then smirked. you glared at him and grabbed a bandage and covered it up.

you rolled your eyes and exit the apartment, Oikawa following behind you. "(y/n)." the elevator opened up to Kageyama.

"oh..Kageyama." you bowed and him in return.

"oh right, you're leaving for your trip right?" he said. you nodded. Kageyama looked at Oikawa who look like he could stab Kageyama. "well, hope you have fun. i'll watch your apartment till you're gone."

you nodded. "thank you. see you soon." you said goodbye. you and Oikawa entered the elevator and there was a awkward and silence atmosphere.

you two exited the elevator and met with Elizabeth outside and got into the uber. when you arrived at campus, it was filled with a bunch of people and five big buses.

after some time, all the professors started putting people in groups. you and Elizabeth were luckily paired together and sat all the way in the back. eventually, more people came and sat next to you two.

Bokuto was sitting the seat in front of you two. he glanced at you and you said hey with a smile. "hey.." he said quietly and then turned back around.

you didn't know what to say or do and just left it at that. the bus started moving and you guys were on your own to the site. on the road, one of the boys came and sat next to you. "(y/n)-san. you know Kageyama-kun right?" he asked.

you nodded, confused why he was asking. "we work together..." you answered.

"see i told you." he said to the boys ahead of him. he looked back at you. "so.." he got closer. "what's it like living with Oikawa-san." he said, more like whispered.

you gave him a confused look. he glanced at your neck with the bandage. you scoffed. you opened your bag and got your airpods and phone and got up and walked to the front of the bus, to a empty seat.

you played music on your phone and leaned against the window and closed your eyes. 'what a asshole.' you thought, referring to both Oikawa and the boy.

for the rest of the ride, you were asleep with music playing in the background. you felt someone tap on your shoulder. it was Suna-senpai. "we're here." he said.

you looked at your phone. it had been four hours later. "thanks..." you said and grabbed your bags. you got with Elizabeth again and both of you waited for instructions.

all of you followed the professors who walked more into the camp site, you reached cabins. you all were assigned cabins and were forbidden going into the opposite gender's cabin after lights out.

but luckily, the professors cabins were slightly far from the students cabins.

you and Elizabeth entered your cabin which consisted of 8 girls including you two. you choose the bottom bunk and Elizabeth the top. you both got to know the other girls more and then afterwards walk around and got to know the camping site.

after everyone had gotten settled in, you all were called to meet up in the big cabin where you would eat and talk. you and Elizabeth sat in the back while others came in.