𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝟑𝟎 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)

holy fuck we're at thirty chapters? WHAT?
I STARTED THIS IN JANUARY
KAJOAKFJWJJDW

"baby i think you have enough." Oikawa tried telling you as you packed more clothes into your luggage. "we're literally only going to be gone for two weeks."

"exactly! two weeks! what if i want to change my outfit or one of them gets dirty? or i just don't like how i look in it." you slammed closed the luggage. you were stress packing because you found out Kiyoko and her family was joining with yours and Kuroo's.

"you literally packed seven bags—in one of them is just shoes." he crossed his arms while looking down at you on the floor. "why are you so worried? also Bokuto is coming too so stop being so god damn stressed."

you pursed your lips and stood up. "fine. i'm sorry." you mumbled. he took you in his arms and gave you a tight squeeze and a kiss on your forehead. "are you done packing?" he nodded. "Akaashi is coming too. i convinced his dad saying he deserves a break too and also because i didn't want Bokuto to be separated from him."

Oikawa nodded understandingly. "the car's going to come around seven. you double checked you didn't forget anything right?" you nodded. "okay then—i'm gonna take a quick shower."

you pouted and sat down on the bed. you curled into a ball and took out your phone.

•••

"wake up." a voice cooed and shook you lightly. slowly opening your eyes and trying to adjust to the light, you looked around you and saw that you were in a private airplane.

"huh? how long did i sleep..." you rubbed your eyes confusedly.

"you were sleeping peacefully so i didn't want to wake you up but a really long time." Oikawa gave you a smile. "everyone's already exited—let's go." you stood up and straightened out your outfit. you weren't sure how long you were asleep.

"(y/n)?" you heard a male voice.

you turned to see three people, a girl and two boys. your eyes went wide seeing the boy a little shorter than Kuroo. "Kozume?" your face lit up. "oh my god! oh my god!" you said excitedly as he pulled you in for a hug. "i haven't seen you in so long what the fuck." your voice was a bit whiny.

"i missed you too." he chuckled.

Kozume Kenma. he was a childhood friend who grew up with you and Kuroo but he was never involved with much things like you and Kuroo were. he was a loner boy but you would still try to get him out there every now and then back in high school.

although he had left to the states for college after getting accepted into a good one and his family were wanting to move for business reasons. "no don't let go of me." you said when you felt Kozume's arms loosen.

"(y/n) we have to get to our resorts." Kozume chuckled.

you let out a huff and let go of him. you glanced at the girl who was besides Kuroo's side. Kuroo's and your eyes glanced at each other for a quick second but you looked back at Kozume and gave him a smile.

after some time, you saw Kiyoko and her family except this time without Haru, thankfully.

you eventually went back to Oikawa and also met up with Bokuto and Akaashi. when you all got out of your cars and arrived at the resorts, all your eyes went wide at the view. "wow." all of you said.