18: all you do is give me pain, all you do is give me happiness

kai pov

"why the hell did you have to make that stupid announcement at the meeting!"

"because of you huening kai fainted and the fans are going crazy right now!"

what happened? where am i? i thought to myself.

"i'm sorry ok do you realize what you did to him? to us!" i heard beomgyus voice whisper yell at someone.

"why are you so defensive towards him? huh?!" i heard a boy's voice whisper yell back.

"maybe because i'm the only one that really cares about him!" beomgyu yelled

"mhm stop shouting please." i said with a dry tired voice.

as i opened my eyes i saw taehyun, beomgyu and yeonjun look at me with wide eyes. they all ran to my bed. "kai! omg we're so glad you're awake." they said.

"what happened to me?" i asked them as i started to get up but when i started to sit up i felt slightly dizzy. "woah easy huening." yeonjun said and gently pushed me back on my pillow. "you just had quite a panic attack and we brought to the hospital."

"what? i did?"

i don't remember that i thought to myself.

"yeah we were really worried. you've been asleep for almost two days." taehyun said

"what! really?" i said shocked.

"yeah" soobin suddenly said. "i'm glad you're ok gum i'm sorry for what i did at the fan meet." he said upset and looked down.

"why the heck did you do that?! do you realize we could lose our fans now!" i said angrily.

"no we won't." soobin said

i scoffed. "yeah like i'll believe you. seriously why do you keep messing with my head!" feeling myself tense up.

"because i'm freakin scared and confused ok!" he yelled frustrated.

"well i am too! and i absolutely hate that no matter what i do you will not stop messing with me!" i yelled angrily.

did i just say that?

"what did you say?" soobin said shocked.

i took a deep breath trying to calm down. "please just leave me alone, can't you see you're making me hate you more and more?" i said tired of him.

"i wanna go home please. yeonjun will you carry me?" i said on the verge of stress crying.

"of course my porcelain doll." yeonjun said lovingly and picked me up bridal style. right then the doctor walked in.

"hello boys, my name is Hyun-woo i'm huening kais doctor." he said and smiled.

"can i go home?" i asked him while cuddling closely to yeonjuns chest. he felt so warm, i love how i feel so safe and calm with him.

"yes but you do need to eat and rest, and try not to stress too much." the doctor said.

"thank you doctor." we all said and bowed.

"you're welcome." he said, bowed back, and walked out of the room.

we all walked out of my hospital room and into the main entrance.

yeonjun singed me out. as we started walking towards the exit and towards the black car outside waiting for us soobin touched my shoulder and said, "kai you didn't really-"

"would you just quit it! just stop it ok!" yeonjun snapped at him looking at him angrily.

i let a few tears fall down my face and buried my face in my boyfriend's chest just wanting to go back to the hotel.

tbc

is this book getting boring?  also i'm thinking about making this into a book series but idk. do you guys want more yeomkai or sookai in this book? 

hope you enjoyed the chapter thank you so much for reading 💜