2: aftermath

you're so dead

-

kai dragged himself out of bed, washed up and got dressed. he went to the dance room where everyone was practicing. including soobin. "hey huening do you want any- what the heck happened to you?" taehyun said worriedly.

"what do you mean?" kai said in a deadpan voice looking sad. "well you have bags under your eyes and their puffy, and you're not wearing shoes." beomgyu said looking at kai. "are you ok?"

kai shrugged carelessly. "i'm fine." kai sat down next to taehyun on the floor where they were all stretching and started stretching too. "did you get any sleep last night?" beomgyu asked kai. "no not really."

"why?" taehyun asked kai. kai looked straight at soobin giving him a really dirty look. "ask. the. leader." he said saying the last part coldly. taehyun and beomgyu whipped head to soobin looking at him angrily. "what did you do to our baby?!" they both said in unison angrily.

"me and kai-" before soobin could tell them what happened yeonjun walked happily through the door carrying a pizza box and a plastic store bag filled with good snacks. "i come with pizza and snacks!" yeonjun said loudly in a fake announcers voice. everyone got up and ran towards the food.

while everyone was digging in kai was just standing there looking down at the floor which he only does when he's really sad. yeonjun noticed this. he walked up to kai putting his arm around his shoulder hugging it in a comforting way. "hey you ok?" he asked in a caring tone looking at kai.

hueningkai shook his head no. "what's wrong babe?" yeonjun asked in a gentle tone. kai didn't react to yeonjun calling him babe since he calls everyone that.

kai pursed his lips thinking weather he should tell the others that him and soobin broke up or not. he took a deep back and said in almost a whisper, "soobin and i broke up."

taehyun, beomgyu, and yeonjuns eyes widened in shock. "you what?!" they all yelled in unison.

"how?! you guys are each other's gums, you guys are so in love." beomgyu said.

kai glanced at soobin who bit his lip out of habit looked uncomfortable. "yeah i thought so too. you know what guys, i can't do dance practice," kai said stepping back from everyone. "i'm really really sorry." then he walked out of the room..

-

kai was sitting on his bed thinking about everything. he looked at his stuffed bunny that he was holding that reminded him of soobin. he got angry seeing the adorable bunny. he gripped it in his hand and yelled, "you liar!" at it and thew it across the room with great strength.

*knock knock*

"augh! leave me alone!" kai yelled angrily at the door assuming it was soobin. the person opened the door and it was his absolute best friend yeonjun. he peeked his pink cotton candy colored head out of the small door crack smiling at kai. "sorry i can't, it's my room so..." he said opening the door wider and stepping inside their dorm room.  

he closed the door behind him. "i got you some pizza, almost lost a hand though getting it so you better eat it." yeonjun said looking up at kai from the top of his buck bed.

yeonjun had a yellow plastic plate in his hand that had two slices of pizza on it. he climbed the ladder half way up and set the pizza on kais small tray that he had near his bed.

yeonjun then climbed the ladder all the way and hopped up on his bed sitting across from him. "thanks for the food" kai said softly. "you're welcome ning. now," he leaned against the wall next to kai. "tell me what happened."

kai leaned his head on yeonjuns shoulder, puffed out a breath of air and said, "soobin said he doesn't want to show affection towards me cause he doesn't want me and him ruining our careers, he said that it's his job to protect the group cause he's the leader, basically he cares more about being leader then he does about me."

kai didn't hear yeonjun say anything in response for a few minutes so he turned he looked at yeonjun to see he looked like a raging bull ready to strike. "i'm gonna kill him." he said lowly in a kinda scary angry voice.

"no yeon, don't," kai put his hand softly on his arm. "i don't wanna cause anymore trouble then i already have." when yeonjun heard kai say that he immediately looked straight at him, gripped his shoulders and said softly but sternly, "listen to me, you. never. ever. cause. trouble. you're an angel. ok." kai smiled hearing his best friends words. He nodded cutely. "ok"

yeonjun kissed kais cheek. "be back i need more food." kai rolled his eyes playfully at his friend. "you're always hungry," then giggled for the first time since him and soobin broke up.

"you know it." yeonjun said and playfully winked. "eat the pizza ok."

"yes sir." kai said and playfully saluted him. he grabbed one of the pizza slices and ate it. yeonjun climbed down the ladder and opened their room door closing it behind him. truth is yeonjun wasn't gonna go find food he was gonna find soobin. he angrily walked towards the kitchen and there was the blue haired leader eating more pizza.

i swear you could practically see smoke coming out of yeonjuns ears he looked murderers. he stormed up to soobin, knocked over his coke can spilling it on the floor and ripped the pizza slice soobin was currently eating out of his mouth nearing choking him. "what the heck?! what's the matter with you!" soobin said looking at yeonjun angrily.

yeonjun leaned towards soobins face angrily and said, "i know you broke my best friends heart." soobins eyes widened in fear. he knew to never make yeonjun angry if you did you would regret it. "you're so dead." yeonjun said in a scary low voice.

-

thank you for reading

hope you enjoyed the chapter

stay safe 💜💙