7: new gum falls, but old gum always sticks

it's been a few days and kai and yeonjun are disgustingly adorable. they're always clinging to each other, kissing each other, hugging each other, you could even say they are the upgraded version of sookai. but while yeonkais relationship was growing stronger soobins relationship with everyone was weakening.

and every time kai tried to talk to him he just ignored him or snapped at him. but personal matters aside. taehyun, beomgyu, yeonjun, and hueningkai have been practicing nonstop for their performance they're gonna do today.

their manager said that soobin could come along with them but wasn't allowed to sing with txt due to him still being on punishment. kai was playing with taehyun, laughing and running around with him when suddenly yeonjun stood in front of him and asked, "kai, later do you wanna go to the arcade with me? and then get some pizza?"

kai smiled. yeonjun was acting so shy, it was adorable. "are you asking me out on another date golden boy?" he teased yeonjun playfully. "um, yes." yeonjun said. "i would love to." kai said and pecked his cheek causing the pink haired boy to turn red.

"ewww!!" they both turned their heads to see beomgyu and taehyun across the room fake gagging. "get a room!" yeonjun and kai laughed at their ridiculous friends. kai hugged yeonjuns arm and yeonjun turned and looked at his brown haired boyfriend with a fond look on his face.

what everyone didn't know was there was a blue haired leader standing outside the door looking inside the love filled room through the little window. and as he continued watching a stream of tears came rolling down his face. "i'll make this right kai, i promise. i love you my gum." he said his voice breaking just like his heart.

the door window was a little foggy so soobin drew a little heart with the initials "k + S" inside it. then he walked away with one thought on his mind, i have to get my gum back.

-

thank you for reading

hope you enjoyed the chapter

stay safe 💜💙