3: not stepping back

you only care about your job

___

continuing from the last chapter

-

"how did you fin-"

"kai told me everything." yeonjun said glaring daggers at soobin. "you asshole! how you could break up with him?!"

"hold on," soobin got up from his chair. "i didn't break up with him he broke up with me."

"doesn't matter." yeonjun bellowed angrily. "point is huening is broken hearted all because of you." yeonjun yelled angrily while throwing his hands up in anger. he walked over to fridge grabbing a beer, opening it and chugging it down his throat. he then slammed it down on the table causing soobin to flinch in fear.

"look," soobin gulped praying that yeonjun would have mercy on him and not kill him. "i know i was stupid for talking about aria while i was doing a live with him and flirting with him, but-"

yeonjun who was trying to contain the rage he could feel building up in him had his back turned but spun around now facing sobbin. "you did what?" yeonjun said in a low scary voice. soobin could've sworn he saw yeonjuns eyes turn dark.

yeonjun slowly walked towards soobin the way a animal walks to its prey before killing it. yeonjun laughed bitterly. "you know, i liked kai first, i always did, but then he fell for you. so i had to sit back and watch him love you. do you know how much it hurt to constantly hear him gush about you? to watch you and him be all lovey dovey?! i had to put my best friends feelings before my own." yeonjun told soobin standing there with his arms crossed looking like he was a volcano waiting to erupt.

"what are you saying?" soobin said nervously. "i'm just saying i'm not stepping back any longer, i'm gonna be the person to kai that you never were, and never could be." yeonjun said then walked out of the room. soobin felt s chill run down his back.
-

thank you for reading

hope you enjoyed the chapter

stay safe 💜💙