9: are we just a seesaw game?

"yeonjun, stop glaring at soobin." kai said stepping in front of his fuming boyfriends view of soobin so he wouldn't burn a hole through the blue haired leaders head. "i can't help it. i just know he's planning something." yeonjun said. "you're being paranoid." kai said and rolled his eyes.

"no, i'm just scared i'll lose you." yeonjun said and put his arm across kais waist. "i love you ok don't worry about ok." kai said looking at yeonjun with honesty in his eyes. yeonjun nodded. "ok"

___

kai and yeonjun were backstage with all the other members getting ready to preform blue hour. soobin wasn't preforming cause he was still being punished. when they all were about to go on stage when they heard their music playing kai halted his steps.

"what's wrong huening?" yeonjun asked worried. "i wanna go make sure soobin hyungs ok real quick." kai said looking over his shoulder at soobin who was sitting on a chair playing with his water bottle looking sad. yeonjun was a little hurt hearing this but remembered how kai is just a caring person.

"ok be quick," yeonjun said smiling, pecked kais cheek and ran on stage.

kai sighed then slowly walked towards soobin and he sat in a chair next to him. there was a few seconds of awkward tense silence between the two then soobin broke it, "i'm sorry."

"why are you sorry?" kai asked confused. "i should have put you first, i should have put us first. i was just so scared of all the backlash we would get if people knew we were together, i was afraid of losing everything, but what i didn't realize is i did lose everything, the second i lost you." soobin said now looking at kai like he used to look at him when they first became friends.

kai was so confused at this very moment. he was wondering why was he feeling that love that he only felt with soobin that he hasn't yet felt with yeonjun. but kai also knew he had to be with yeonjun cause at least with his current boyfriend he knew he would never hurt him. but soobin and kai were like a seesaw. perfect and fun when balanced but unpredictable and dangerous when it's crooked.

kai quickly looked away and stood up. "i gotta get on stage." he was about to run on stage but soobin reached out and grabbed kais hand. "kai wait i'm s-"

"no no no!" huening yelled at soobin. he was trying to keep the tears from pouring out. the pressure from holding the tears hurt so bad it made his throat ache. "just stop!" kai yelled and ripped his hand away from soobin. he slid off the seesaw and went to preform with his boyfriend and friends on stage. but all throughout the performance even though he was standing and dancing he knew, he was already starting to sit on soobin and his seesaw, once again.

thank you guys for reading

yes i used some references from  bts sugas song seesaw i love that song so much haha

anyway hope you enjoyed it stay safe 💜