4: writing

kai, taehyun, beomgyu, and soobin were all in the hangout/break room kai was sitting next to yeonjun on the blue couch and taehyun and beomgyu were sitting with them. soobin was sitting on a small bean bag on the floor.

"kai you wanna play among us with us later?" tae and beomgyu asked. "i don't know-"

"please" they pleaded together in unison both putting their hands in a praying position. kai rolled his eyes playfully. "fine i'll play."

"cool!" tae and beomgyu said happily.

kai looked at yeonjun and saw him searching something on his phone. "whatcha doing yeoney?" he asked trying to look at yeonjuns over his shoulder but yeonjun quickly turned his phone on lock mode the screen turning black. "oh it's nothing." he said nervously.

kai pouted cutely. yeonjun thought it was absolutely adorable he couldn't resist and gently pinched his cheek cooing at him. kai slapped his hand away playfully "stop babying me."

"you'll always be our baby." taehyun said

kai groaned annoyed. "i hate being the youngest in the group."

"no you don't huening." beongyu said smiling and chucking lightly at his friends cute behavior.

"yeah you're right." kai admitted then giggled.

taehyun glanced at soobin and saw him writing something in a notebook. "hey whatcha writing?" he asked in a kind of harsh tone. yes even though it's been a week since soobin and kais break up everyone is still mad at soobin. and only talks to him about the group and stuff. kai and soobin stopped hanging out and try to stay away from each other. well more like kai tries to stay away from soobin and every time kai walks away when soobin tries even go near him he looks like a kicked puppy.

"it's nothing important." soobin said softly still writing away and keep his eyes on the white paper. taehyun shrugged carelessly and everyone went back to talking and laughing, and soobin was writing something, something that would put a big ripple in his and the groups friendship.

-

thank you for reading

hope you enjoyed the chapter

stay safe 💜💙