PROLOGUE

Manik: Why nandini? Why are you pushing me away, when we both know that we can't live without each other. Why are you running away from ur feeling when you know we both love each other. why? why nandini? I agree, in our last life, I had realize your feelings at last time. I am such a monster who had treated you like a trash. But, please nandini. I love you very much. I can't live without you.

Nandini(crying): Because we are not meant to be manik. In this life, I am not that same mannat who was free of responsibilities. In this life, I have more responsibility manik. I can't love you. I should not love you manik. We are not that same anurag and mannat, manik. please try to understand. You deserve the best. I am not the best manik. Please, let me go manik.

Saying this she started to walk away. But, before that manik hold her hand pull her to himself.

Manik(wiping her tears): Fine, Is that what you want? Then listen one thing loud and clear. Nandini Murthy belongs to Manik Malhotra like how Mannat khurrana belongs to Anurag Malhotra. You are mine, only mine in all our lives like how I am yours, only yours. I can't let you go. So, keep that in your tiny head, Sweetheart.

Saying this he peck her lips. Nandini push him and ran away leaving smirking manik behind.

 Nandini push him and ran away leaving smirking manik behind