CHAPTER 10

Space, girls hostel.

Nandini thought something on the way of going to her room. She took her mobile and dialed a number.

Nandini: Hello, I need you here, tomorrow. Can you please come here? I need your help. I have a problem. So, you need to do is.....

Saying whatever she wants to tell to him, she cut the call.

Nandini came to her room and lied on her bed closing her eyes thinking about manik's words. Navya who had discussing with her junior came to the room after seeing Nandini.

Navya: Where did you go? Ivlo time enga irundha(Where were you till now?)

Unable to control herself, Nandini hugged Navya and started crying making her worry. Navya tried to break the hug, but Nandu didn't let her do. After sometime, like after ages, she stopped crying.

Navya: Nandu, What happened? Why are you crying? Did anything happened? Yedhavadhu solludi(Say something).

Nandini: Navya, i need to tell u something. But, not only with you. I will say when abhi also with us. I need to say this to you both of them. So, tomorrow i will say that to you. Don't worry. I am fine. Please, Navya. Try to understand.

Navya: Relax, Nandini. It's ok. I understood. Sleep. We will talk about this tomorrow.

Both of them laid on their beds. Navya soon slept. Nandini gazed at the stars through the window.

Nandini(thinking): No, Manik. You will never get me. I need to do something. Why aren't you understanding, Manik. I can't love you. I should not love you. Only one person can help me in this. I had called him today. Once he came here na, i hope everything will be fine. I don't know how manik is going to react. I know he will surely throught of killing him after they meet. But, god. Please be with me. Please make everything fine. But, why i am feeling i am missing something regarding manik. Am i really missing something?

FAB5 MANSION, TAMIL NADU.

Manik walked inside whistling only to be welcomed by questionnaire session.

Raj: Manik, where were you?

Neyonika: Did you talk to Nandini?

Mukti: Did you do anything?

Dhruv: Buddy, what happened?

Alia: Why are you not speaking anything, Manik? Will you speak or not?

Cabir(yelled): For God Sake, he can only answer when you all will stop questioning him. Now, everyone stay quiet. (turning to manik)Now, you start.

Manik: Chill yaar. What happened? Why are you all behaving like this? Nothing happened. Just chill.

Neyonika: Seriously, Manik. You are asking us this? What the hell is wrong with you? We know you had done something. Now, stop acting and spit it out.

Manik(sighed): Okay, Fine. I had confronted her. She remember everything. She also love me. But, she didn't accept me.

Raj: What are you saying, Manik?

Manik explained everything whatever happened. After listening to him, everyone went into thoughts.

Cabir: Now, what are you going to do?

Manik: I also don't know. But, i won't let her go away from me. Let's go with the flow. I am sure, one day, she will come to me.

Raj: Yeah, Manik. Don't worry she will definitely come to you. She will definitely come back to us. Okay, enough for today. Let's just sleep now.

All of them started walking, but stopped hearing manik's voice.

Manik: Actually, i need to tell something to everyone.

Neyonika: Haan, Manik. Bolo, kya hua?

Manik(to raj): Fhattu, Actually, i think we need to continue our stranger drama.

Raj: What? But Why?

Manik: As far as i know, she didn't even connect our relation by our name itself. She will be exposing herself with you. But, if she know that we are a family, then she will stop behaving well with you itself? So, i want this drama to continue. Let's go with the flow.

All of them accepted after thinking.
All of them moved towards their room and slept except manik who was gazing the stars at terrace.

Manik(thinking): Nandini, Please once come to me. I will make everything alright. I will remove all your worries. I will compromise your dad. I will do whatever he want. I really need you. I am missing you very much. Please, come to me as mannat. My mannat. I hope you will understand soon. I will be waiting for you. Manik loves Nandini as Anurag loves Mannat. Humesha humesha ke liyae. Forever.

While thinking about this, he also slept unaware of what next day hold for him.

Next day, All of them woke up and did their daily routines. Nandini and Navya moved to canteen to meet abhimanyu.

Abhi: Babydoll, Navya said that you want to talk to us about something, what is it?

Nandini: Actually, guys. I don't want you to interrupt me when i am saying. I want to talk about two things. So, the first thing is, i remember manik, i.e. anurag. And my past life. I loved him. But, i won't love him now.

Manik(from behind): Ofcourse, you will. You will love me like as always. Humesha.

Manik came with fab5 to the canteen to meet abhi. When they came, they heard nandini's confession.

Nandini: In your dreams, Manik. I am not that same Mannat. I am Nandini Murthy. I won't love you. It's not only because of my family. But, i am having another reason also. I didn't say you till now. (praying in her mind, she started saying) Actually, i already love someone.

All of them become shocked except manik who was grinning like idiot.

Manik: Of course, i know about it. It's me.

Person(from behind): No Mr. You are wrong. It's me. Nandini loves me. We love each other.

Saying this he came and hugged Nandini and she also hugged him back. All of them become shocked. Manik was fuming in anger. The person didn't care about anything and  kissed her forehead adding fuel to manik's anger.