CHAPTER 3

SPACE, TAMIL NADU.

When manik helped the person, something caught his attention which make him happy. He take that and started carressing it. He asked the person by showing it. It was the person's photo with his mannat.

Manik(with tears): Do you know where is she?

On seeing the photo cabir also become shocked and happy. While others confused for the reason of their behavior.

Person: yeah, i am navya

Person: yeah, i am navya. she is my friend nandini. But who are you? Do you know her?

Manik(smilingly wishpers): Nandini

Cabir: yeah, she is our friend only. Family friend. We need to meet her. Do you know where is she?

Navya: yeah i am her friend only. She will be in hostel. Come let's go to hostel. She will be there only.

Mukti: Cabir, why we need to go?

Cabir: i will explain it to you all later okay. Please guys, try to understand.

All of them noded. While going to hostel, they found nandini near canteen. On approaching her, suddenly manik eyes become red on seeing the sight in front of them. All of them saw some boy was on his knees infront of nandini like proposing her.

Before few minutes, on seeing the person, nandini got shock of her life. She rubbed her eyes time to time. The person saw that and grinned from ear to ear seeing her face.

Nandini(happily): Abhimanyu. What are yoy doing here? Enta edhuvumae sollavae illa (you didn't say anything to me) . Phoneum pannala message um illa (no phone call, no message). Wait a minute, yen en phone edukkala, en message kum reply pannala (wait a minute, you didn't attend my calls, not even my messages). Now, why the hell are u here? Are you gonna speakup or not?

Abhimanyu: will you let me speak or not?

Nandini: okay, now give your explanation.

Abhimanyu: Chill Babydoll, naan unakku surprise kodukkanumnu nenaichen (i thought to give a surprise to you). So, adhanala naan yedhuvum sollala (so, i didn't tell anything). Thank god, nee kovama illa (thank god, you are not angry). Navya sonnadhukaprom I thought i should make it up for you so much (after hearing from navya i thought i should make it up for you so much).

Nandini: Hold on Mr. Negative thinker. Firstly, this is not a surprise, infact it is a biggest shock of my life. Secondly, yaar sonna naan kovama illainu(secondly,who said that i am not angry).  Sorry, for your kind information, i am still very very mad at you. I will never ever forgive you. So, go away.

Saying this she started walking. The person went before her and started dragging her to the corner which is empty and goes in knees, and hold his ears saying sorry.