CHAPTER 17

Nandini broke the eyelock and looked down at her watch.

Nandini(looking at the watch): Ok, Manik. I think i should go now. It's time for attendance. You also go. Bye.

Waving at him she started to move but before that he hold her hand and pulled towards himself lightly. She looked confusingly at him who was looking at her intensely.

Before she could ask him anything, he hugged her smilingly closing his eyes

Before she could ask him anything, he hugged her smilingly closing his eyes. She also hugged him back closing her eyes. She knows she needed that. After broking the hug,

Manik(smiling): Thanks for this night, Ms. Murthy. I don't know what happened to you. But, whatever it is i am happy. I am glad that you had become a good girl by talking like my jaan and not saying stay away like that. So, it's my time to give you a reward for that. I am sure you will love it.

She looked confusingly at him. While he pecked her lips making her widening her eyes and blushing deeply. She pushed after glaring at him and ran away from there to her hostel. While manik was smirking and then smiled looking at the direction she went.

After giving the attendance she came to the room, she moved towards the window to check whether he is still there only to widen her eyes seeing him still standing over there looking at every window confusingly. She knows that the main gate will close soon. Then, he can't go home. So, she soon quickly hid and called him.

Manik was continuously looking at all the windows to know which is her window. But, he can't guess or find it. So he waited thinking that she will come over there once. But, her call only came.But, before he could answer his jaan yelled at her.

Nandini(yelled): Manik, What the hell are you doing here? I had said you to go, right? Then, what are you doing here?

Manik: Calm down, Nandu. How much you will speak at a time? And yeah, i am still here to find your window. Woh actually kya haina, you didn't show your face after our peck. So just want to see you. Now, come and show your face from your window. Come on fast, Nandu.

Nandini: Manikkkkk, are you crazy?

Manik(smilingly): Ofcourse only for you.

Nandini: Manik, just go to your home. Main gate will closed soon. You should leave from there soon. Go.

Manik: I should leave soon, na? Come fast.

Nandini: No, i won't come.

Manik: Yes, you will come.

Nandini: No

Manik: Yes

Nandini: No

Manik: Yes

Nandini: Manik, No

Manik: nandini, yes

Nandini(sighing): Fine.

She come to the window and waved her hand. He also after looking at few windows, spot her window.

Nandini: Now, you had saw me, right. Now, go.

Manik: Nope, not before a flying kiss.

Nandini: Whaattttt???? Manik, Are you mad? Manik, the gate will close soon. So, just go.

Manik: No, Be a good girl and give me a flying kiss smilingly and i will go. Pakka.

Nandini: Fine.

She give him a flying kiss.

Nandini: Now, i had given you. So leave soon.

Manik: Arey, what is this Nandu? You are giving it without any emotions. How could you? So, give a kiss smilingly with love. Otherwise i won't go.

Nandini: Urghhhh, Fine.

She gave him a flying kiss smilingly. While Manik act like catching it and hold it near his heart closing his eyes smilingly. Seeing his smile, she really smiled.

Nandini: Now, please go Manik. Otherwise you can't go. You will catch cold staying here. Go, please.

Manik: As you say my queen. So, bye jaan. Meet me in your dreams.

She without saying anything moved inside blushingly. He smilingly start the car and drove off.

Manik(thinking): Goddd... Thank you... Thank you so much... I am really feeling so much happy now. I wish soon she will accept and confess her love. Soon, Nandini. We will be together again.

Back to hostel,

Nandini(thinking): Goddd

Nandini(thinking): Goddd... Pagal hai is ladka... When did he become this much love sick puppy? But, whatever it is, hayeeee.... He is so cute.... Kitna romantic karta hai yeh ladka....

She thought that all with a smile on her face. But, her smile vanished when she see the caller id on her phone which was ringing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

i don't know it's long or short... I hope you liked it...

How was the update?

Who had called Nandini? Any idea?

Few words for Manan.

Few words for Manik.

Few words for Nandu.

Few words for the writer.

Liked it?

Anything u want to share?

Ok, thanks, Bye, meet u all in next chapter.