CHAPTER 5

FAB5 MANSION, TAMIL NADU:

Manik: This is mannat. Anurag's mannat. Actually, i don't know whether you believe it or not but this is the truth.

Mukti(keeping hand on his shoulder): we will believe you manik, no matter what. We won't judge you manik. You can trust us.

Dhruv: Yes buddy. You can trust us.

Alya: Yeah manik. Infact we will help you in solving your problem. Don't forget we are fab5.

Manik: Thank you guys. Before starting itself, i suggest you not to interfere. So, actually It's related to my last birth. In my last birth life, i am Anurag Malhotra, father of Raj Malhotra. I had an arrange marraige with Preethi Agarwal. My wife had died in an accident when raj was 1 year old. But in that accident only, i got to know that she was having affair with my rival. From that moment, i started to hate women. I live my life only for raj, my fhattu.

(smilingly) One day, she came, mannat khurrana, my angel. Raj was 5 at that time. At first meeting itself she made me guilt because of my mistake. She had gave my son mother's love and affection. But, i was so wrong that i humilated her in every meeting. One day, raj came to me crying out loud. I started panicking. He said that he need mannat as his mother. I had warned him very well not to speak like this another time. But, he was so stubborn that he became ill. So, i got married to her without no other option. Infact i accused her for every damn thing. I tortured her with my words and by humiliating her. But, the only thing she did was always take care of me and raj. I had started falling for her but i had so frightened to again trust someone. So, i will mostly ended up hurting her. Like this one year passed. But one day, when i was about to attacked by a truck( he was in tears, his voice choked, cabir put hand on his shoulder)

but she risked her life. She pushed me and she got attacked by the truck. I was so scared of loosing her. That day i realise i can't live without her. That day i had came to know that how much i had deeply fallen for her. I had made my mind that day i will never ever let her go. First time in my life i prayed to god because of her for her. She was saved from that accident. After few days, i had confess my love to her. She was so happy. That day i came to know that she loves me from childhood. Infact she is my angel, who helped whenever i was in problem. This made me more guilt and hate on myself. That day, i promised myself, no matter what, i will always with her humesha.. Life had been going so smooth for us.

Later, we had a princess Myra Malhotra. Time has passed like this. I was so happy in my life with my family. Our love increases like our ages increases. One day, raj bring neyo saying she is his life. We are glad to get neyo as our daughter. They married. I feel like i am the most luckiest person on the earth.  One day, when me and mannat came from our relative function, that time was near neyo's delivery. Unfortunately, a car dashes into our car causing our car to hanging on cliff. I had tried possible ways to save us. But atlast.....
______________________________________
March 31, 2002.

When anurag was hanging on the cliff, try to save them. Somehow, he managed to climb up with mannat. But, mannat got stumbled and about to fall. Anurag hold her hand. He tried to help her to climb up. But, his body also withdrawing his grip. So, mannat spoke.

Mannat: Anurag, please leave me. You should not die. Please Anurag. It's my time. I need to go. Please, anurag.

Anurag: No, i will never ever leave you nor let you go. Understand this.

Mannat bring his hand near her mouth and kissed his hand

Mannat: I am sorry anurag. But i need to go. I love you hamesha.

Saying this, she leave his hand and fall on the cliff. Anurag was numb. He is thinking what just happened. After realisation hit him that his mannat leave him forever.

Anurag: No, mannat. You can't go like this. You can't leave me like this. Anurag and mannat belong to each other. They should be together. They should not separate. ManAn are forever, hamesha keliyae. Tumne kaha thi na. I promise you mannat. I will never let you go. (shouted) Mannatttt.....

Shouting this, he also ran towards the cliff and fell on the cliff saying "i love you my jaan humesha".
______________________________________

By the end, manik was crying vigorously. All of them were in tears. They go and hug manik and rubbed his back. All of them are crying. Manik composed himself and broke their hug.

Manik: And i had born as manik for my fhattu and nyo. Till 16, i had not even aware of my last birth life. But, when dad and mom took me to my place i mean, my native village. I had remember everything. Dad, Mom, Cabir and Ramu kaka only know about this. They were also shocked and happy to know this. From that day, i had been waiting for my mannat. Today, i had found her. My nandini is my mannat. I am so damn happy, guys.

Saying this, he started jumping in joy.

Alya: But, why she doesn't remember you?

Manik: that i also don't know alya, but i need to make her remember. Yes, i will.

Mukti: But, manik. What if she can't remember anything in future also? What u will do? What if she is in love with someone?

Manik: I don't care. I don't care anything. She was mine. She is mine. She will be mine no matter what. I don't even care about her feelings. I will make her mine but with my love. i know mukti. You are concerned about her. But, do you think i will hurt her?

Mukti: No, manik. I trust you. I know you will protect her from all evils. Infact, i will help you. Don't worry. I am in.

Cabir and dhruv: I am in.

All of them look towards alya.

Alya: I am glad that i had rejected by you, manik. She is so lucky to have you. I am in.

Manik: Thank you guys. Today is my best day. Group hug.

All of them had a group hug and went to sleep in their respective rooms. Manik as well as came to terrace and started gazing at the stars.

Manik P.O.V.:

Today i am so damn happy that i got my jaan again in my life. I will never let her go. I don't know why but i feel like she is hiding something. I feel like she is worrying about something. Don't worry jaan. I am here na. Your anurag is here na. I will find out and make you stop worrying. I love you jaan humesha.

Manik P.O.V ends.

Thinking that, he also sleeps with a constant smile in his face.

But, sleep was far away for someone. Infact, she was crying about her fate gazing at the stars lonely at fifth floor terrace of the hostel.

Nandini P.O.V.:

Why god? Why? Why did you send hum in my life? Why anurag? Why you need to come again in my life? Yes, i remember you anurag. How can i forget you anurag? How can i forget when i am your mannat? I remember when i came to hostel slowly slowly. I so wanted to hug you. I so wanted to hide in your arms from this world. But, i can't love you anurag. Please go away. I am bounded by responsibilities and my family. My family will not accept us. I can't choose either u or my family. I don't have any other choice also. We have many difference also. Please anurag, go away. I don't want you to get hurt. I can't love you. I can't hide my feelings from you so long. Please, go anurag. If you can, then forgive your mannat for hurting you. I am sorry. I love you humesha. But, i can't let you know this.

Nandini P.O.V. ends. 

After crying her heart out, she slept there itself.

Screen splits on both thier sleeping face one is happy, another is sad.