CHAPTER 14

SPACE, TAMIL NADU:

Manik: Anu, what are you doing over here?

So, the girl is Anupriya Kapoor.

Professor(pointing at manik and anu): why you both are talking in class hour

Professor(pointing at manik and anu): why you both are talking in class hour. Stay silent.

Anu: Sorry, Mam.

Nandini was all time seeing manik worriedly. Aryaman is thinking about how she know manik.

(So, the three person gasped seeing anupriya is Manik, Nandini, Aryaman)

Anu(whishper silently): We will talk after the class Mr. Malhotra.

Soon, classes got over and all of them started to disperse. Manik drag anu outside with him. Nandini also ran behind them. Aryaman, Navya, Abhi, Fab4 also decided to follow them.

On the way, Nandini had a call from her appa. She avoided it. But, he agained called her. So, she attended the call.

On reaching an empty room, Manik pushed anu with a force and locked the room. But, she balanced herself.

Manik(furiously): What the hell are you doing here? Again came to spoil my life. I already said na dammit, i didn't killed your sister. Your sister died because of her mental illness...  But, why are you not understanding?

Anupriya: Mr. Malhotra. I know I had done a great sin. But, please believe me. I am not here for any revenge. I am here for gaining your forgiveness. I am sorry for whatever i had done. I had been also gone through the pain of losing our loved one(by saying this she started crying sitting on knees). I realised now only. I am really sorry for separating you and mannat for last time. I know my one sorry is not enough. But, i really want to help you guys. Please.

His eyes softened on seeing her like that as once she was a good friend of him.

Manik: Help? What the help you are talking about?

Anu(wiping her tears):Actually, I had seen that day you fight with that boy on canteen. And how manat's appa warned her to stay away from you.
Please, anurag. One chance. I really need to do this for my love. It's his last  wish. It's his last wish to rectify my mistake. Please. Atleast for him.

Manik(sighed): Okay, But, how are you gonna help me?

Anu: Actually, i have a plan......

On the other side, after talking to her appa, nandini search for them. She spotted fab4, Abhi, navya, arya sitting on the stairs outside the room. She goes to them.

Nandini: Guys, where is manik and that Girl?

All of them show the room. She decided to go and knock the door. Before she could knock, the door got open. Manik and Anu came out. Everyone move towards them. Nandini hurriedly moved to Manik.