CHAPTER 13

FAB 5 MANSION, TAMIL NADU:

Everyone settled on the couch in the living room. Manik silently lied on neyonika's lap. She also started to caresses his hair. All of them looked at manik worriedly.

Manik: Mom, Dad, Am i that unlucky to not to get her love? Don't i deserve her love? Is she saying right? Are we not meant to be together?

Neyonika: It's not like that Manik. Only u deserve her love. Just give some time. Everything will be fine.

Raj: Yes, Manik. Give some time. She will definitely come back to us.

Cabir(looking at manik): Actually, you are right, Manik. You don't deserve her love. Infact, Aryaman deserve her love.

Raj(angrily): Cabir, Are You Mad or What? What the hell are you Speaking?

Cabir(looking at manik): No Dad. I am saying correct only. In your last life, what all you did with her. You are correct. You don't deserve her. That guy aryaman, he deserve her. Just think, if you go away from her life, they will love each other, and happily marry...

His sentence were in the air because of a solid punch which is non-other than our monster Manik.

Manik(clutching his collars): Dare you say another word. How many times should i say to not provoke me by saying this shits.

Cabir(removing his hand): Then, what should i do with your this mood swings. One time you are speaking like Mother Teresa who can sacrifice everything. Another tym you are behaving like a psycho lover. What should you need me to do for not letting you lose your hope?

Manik sighed and sat beside him.

Manik: Then, What can i do when all the shitty things happens in my messed up life? I am losing my senses yaar. I want to assure her everything will be fine. But, now, even i am not aware how everything gonna be fine.
I even don't know how to react for these(saying this he face palmed).

Cabir: Manik. Answer my questions not as manik, but as anurag. Did mannat get your love for her that easily?

Manik nodded in no.

Cabir: Did the time which you waiting for getting Nandini's love is that much more than the time mannat wait for your love?

Manik(nodding in no): No, Cabir. You know right. How many times she waited for me, first from childhood when she started loving me, even how long she waited for me will be never equal to anyone's wait. Even you  know right, she had been waited for me 15 years when i had been in coma after my accident.

Cabir: Then, why are you giving up? Is your love for her that weak? No, right. We even know that. So, stop thinking all those. Now, go and sleep. We all will call it a day.

Saying this, he started moving to his room. Everyone also started to move to their room. But, Cabir called Manik when standing on stairs. Everyone saw him.

Cabir: And yeah, this will be the last warning, if you again think like giving up for once, i will be in the mission arman instead of manan.

Saying this he ran to his room.

All(except manik): Arman????

Manik(gritting his teeth): Cabirrrrrr

He also ran behind him to beat him.

All of them moved to their room with making faces and slept.

Next morning everyone woke up with some hopes.