CHAPTER 2

GIRLS HOSTEL, SPACE, TAMIL NADU:

it's 4a.m. Nandini woke up and navya also woke up because of her. And both of them started studying. It's their daily routine. After 1 hour, they go to gym in their campus and started doing exercises. After 1 hour they come to their hostel to get ready for their classes. After getting ready they move towards their college mess for their breakfast.

Navya: Nandini, inniku dosai potta nalla irukumla? (Nandini, it will be better if they give dosa today na?)

Nandini: Haan, navya. You are correct.

Like they think, there was dosa in the mess. They had that happily and moved towards their classes.

The class was going on, but nandini was feeling somewhat restless. She don't know why. Navya noticed it. She asked her. But, she replied nothing.

After the class ends both of them move towards the canteen. But, navya said she need to attend mentor class. So, she asked nandini to go to hostel as it will take so much time. Nandini also accept it due to some tiredness.

On the way, nandini bumped into someone. In this, all her things in the bag scattered on the floor. She looked up to say sorry and thanks but got shocked.

FAB5 MANSION, TAMIL NADU:

All of them wake up and started getting ready to go to the college. After getting ready, all come and sit at dining table.

Cabir: Manik how are we going to do our breakfast, now? We don't even have ramu kaka also here.

One voice came from behind,

Person: Mein hoon na.

All(exclaimed): Ramu kaka

Manik: Arey, Ramu kaka, app kab aayae. Aayiyae na.(saying this he hugged him and cabir also hugged him). When did you came? You had gone to your sister house na?

Ramu kaka: Haan manik baba, mein aaj hi aayi hoon. Tum sab fikar mat. Mein app sabko breakfast bana liya.
Beitiya manik baba.

All of them sat and had their breakfast and left to college.

They reached the college. They moved towards their respective department which is media department(they are going to admitted in M.Sc. Visual communication).

There was orientation program for the freshers. The professor asked Fab5 to perform as he know about them by arranging instruments also. Fab5 also agreed after lots of pleading from everyone as they also want to prove who they are.

All of them make their positions. Manik closed his eyes, imagine her face, and started singing.

Dil Ka Dariya Bah Hi Gaya
Ishq Ibadat Bann Hi Gaya
Khudko Mujhe Tu Saup De
Meri Jarurat Tu Bann Gaya

Baat Dil Ki Nazro Ne Ki
Sach Keh Raha Teri Kasam
Tere Bin Ab Na Lenge Ek Bhi Dum
Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Ham

Tere Bin Ab Na Lenge Ek Bhi Dum
Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Ham
Tere Sath Ho Jayenge Khatam
Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Hum

Baat Dil Ki Nazron Ne Ki
Sach Keh Raha Teri Qasam
Tere Bin Ab Na Lenge Ek Bhi Dum
Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum

Tere Sath Ho Jayenge Khatam
Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Hum

Iss Jagah Aa Gaye Chahtein Ab Meri
Chheen Lunga Tumhe Saari Duniya Se Hi
Tere Ishq Pe Haan Haq Mera Hi To Hai
Keh Diya Hai Ye Maine Mere Rab Se Bhi
Jis Rashte Tu Na Mile
Uspe Na Ho Mere Kadam

Tere Bin Ab Na Lenge Ek Bhi Dum
Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Ham
Tere Sath Ho Jayenge Khatam
Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Hum
Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum

Oh Ho O, Oh Ho O
Ho Ho

Tujhe Kitna Chaahne Lage Hum

Atlast, manik wiped his lone tear, which is unnoticed by everyone except cabir

Atlast, manik wiped his lone tear, which is unnoticed by everyone except cabir. He consoled manik by patting his shoulder. Manik controlled and all move to their respective seats. When they moving towards outside their block, manik got bumped into someone. He bent and helped the person to get their things in the floor. He saw something, shocked and made him happy to the core.

Screen splits into manik's happy+shocked face and nandini's shocking face