CHAPTER 19

SPACE ACADEMY, TAMIL NADU:

Nandini is totally avoiding Manik who is following her to know the reason of her behaviour and walking on the corridor making him restless. He know already it will come one day, but he didn't expect this soon, when they had exchanged a sweet moment yesterday. Totally getting irritated of her avoiding, he pulled her into a class. Nandini got stunned with that.

Manik(holding her hand): Hogya avoiding? Like seriously you are avoiding me even after yesterday.

Nandini(trying to release her hand): Manik, I am not avoiding you. It's just i have some urgent work. So, I am going to do that. So, please let me go.

Manik: Enough Nandini. Important work? And you think I will believe it. Then, let me say Ms. murthy. I am not gonna beleive it. Try another excuse.

Nandini(looking down): Am not giving excuse Manik. If you don't want to believe then I can't do anything.

Manik: Fine Ms. Murthy. Now you had said one dialogue na. Say it looking into my eyes that you are not avoiding me. I will leave you.

Nandini(looking at him): Am not avoiding you Mr. Manik Malhotra. I don't even care if it hurt you or whatever. Happy? Now Can I go? Or should I need to say anything more?

With that Nandini looked away because she know Manik will be hurted. Manik also got hurted because of her words. He knows she is in dilemma. So he controlled himself. Manik closed his eyes and joined their forehead instead of leaving her. Nandini also closed her eyes feeling it.

Manik: I don't know what happened to you in this one night

Manik: I don't know what happened to you in this one night. I don't even want to know. But please next time don't give me false hopes. It really hurts. Maybe I had expected too much after yesterday seeing you like that. You don't need to say anything which can give me a hope that we can be together again like our old times. But atleast stop giving me false hope like which is not even long for one day. It really affects me so much that I can't even able to gain myself together after i got teared apart. Which is also making me weak to get us. Love you. Take care.

With that he moved from the room kissing her forehead. There Nandini slid on the floor and started to cry remembering Manik words. Wiping her tears, she also left from there. Unknown to them, someone heard thier conversation hiding on the pillar.

Manik came to canteen gloomily where fab5, abhi, navya, aryaman were present. They also noticed Nandini avoiding Manik but didn't asked them knowing they need time.

To cheerup Manik, Cabir thought of something.

Cabir: Abhimanyu, you don't know about Arman right?

Manik(sighing): Cabir Not now.

Abhi: Arman? Who is that? Your friend?

Cabir: Arey No yaar. Its a shiping name. Like when we ship your name and Mukthi name. It will be like Mukbhi. Like that?